Collector's Pack Champion Line-up Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schn

10-16-2009

Are those just the cheapest 20 champions?

Fuzzylogic85

10-16-2009

One other question. I seen that you had the cards that were redeemable before the release. What about our pre-ordered 10 dollars worth of riot points? I was confused about this section and it seems that I can't find anything updated about it. I just want to know if my pre-order would be better used; rather than, just buying riot cards from best buy and then buying stuff from the riot store (whenever it comes back up!) Any information would be greatly appreciated.
~Fuzzylogic

Kishar21

10-16-2009

I have a feeling those are the cheaper champions; unfortunately I only play one of the champions on that list. I already preordered this game at gamestop, but I think I'm going to cancel it. I main Kassadin, and don't want to have to spend $10 to be able to play him on the first day.

It would be a much better idea to just let us pick the 20 champions that we want; we are paying for it after all. This would also make it so you don't just see the same 5 champions for the first few months after this comes out.

Kishar21

Schn

10-16-2009

I'd only play Alistair and (if she gets a buff at some point) Evelyn out of that bunch. Cheaper just to unlock those two. I main Katarina and Kassadin.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

10-16-2009
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by somescarygirl View Post
What comes in the retail collectors pack and can you pre-order that? What will be the price as compared to the digital?
The original post applies to the Collector's Packs you'll find in store, and you can pre-order it a Gamestop. The skins you get will be different.

Tekno

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCFC View Post
I'm disappointed we aren't given points to CHOOSE 20 playable heroes, that would've made more sense then giving us a large portion of the underrepresented heroes. Where are ashe, yi, and jax? Petition to change this to being able to choose 20 heroes, not be given 20 heroes.
I fully agree with this, at least let us pick a few champions that we are good at and then the rest can be random or something

Aknar

10-16-2009

wow you riot guyz really care about the people that play your games,I feel so greedy for not purchasing the collector's

(BTW when we will get the rammus skin for beta testers )

Aknar

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCFC View Post
I'm disappointed we aren't given points to CHOOSE 20 playable heroes, that would've made more sense then giving us a large portion of the underrepresented heroes. Where are ashe, yi, and jax? Petition to change this to being able to choose 20 heroes, not be given 20 heroes.
maybe those are playable from the beginning or are more expensive to buy (hey we're talking about the most played champs)

dreanor

10-16-2009

Oh dear... where did I put my pre-order key ?

EgoSL74

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
  • Greater Mark of Malice (Improves your critical chance)
  • Greater Seal of Vitality (Increases your health per level )
  • Greater Glyph of Knowledge (Increases your mana per level)
  • Greater Quintessence of Revival (Decreases your Death Timer) <--- Epic fail
Who uses revival for a quintessence?

How is that special? LOL?

Only feeders would need this.

I suggest maybe AP per level "fairly powerful" runes?