Collector's Pack Champion Line-up Revealed

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mal3vol3nc3

10-16-2009

Very disappointed with the RUNES wtf? I was under the impression the would be a preorder only type rune and you only get regular runes? and the quintessence is **** change it!!!!!

lnw XIII

10-16-2009

Im very confused here. What is preorder? Why preorder? Arnt we all already beta tester and dont need to buy again? Or do we have to buy it? What if we dont? We cant login with beta account?

ARRRGH My head hurts :S

Mannan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-16-2009

If you get 20 champs for $20 (+$10 credit) wouldnt that make it $1 a hero. Thats ignoring all the other stuff you get. Thats why it annoys me when people say its $1000 to unlock everything.

Phanman

10-16-2009

I don't think I want to pre-order this anymore after seeing your pricing model. $10 for a single champion is crazy.

If this was a $50 for all the current heroes, I'd buy that in an instant.

LCFC

10-16-2009

I'm disappointed we aren't given points to CHOOSE 20 playable heroes, that would've made more sense then giving us a large portion of the underrepresented heroes. Where are ashe, yi, and jax? Petition to change this to being able to choose 20 heroes, not be given 20 heroes.

Dr Sloth MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCFC View Post
I'm disappointed we aren't given points to CHOOSE 20 playable heroes, that would've made more sense then giving us a large portion of the underrepresented heroes. Where are ashe, yi, and jax? Petition to change this to being able to choose 20 heroes, not be given 20 heroes.
Same here, I've been planning on ordering the collector's pack before release but I'm not going to bother if I can't pick the champions I want. I'd rather just play some games with crappy champs and then buy the ones I want with IP instead of wasting my money unlocking a bunch of characters I'll rarely play, if ever.

aakwa

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
Yes. For ordering the Digital Collector's Pack you get Annie's skin, but you have to order before our launch (on October 27th), ie pre-order, to get Alistar's skin.
I'm confused here RiotChris. Maybe i'm reading this wrong but when he says in general I believe he meant any preorder gets the alistar skin. If i'm not mistaken the wording i'm reading based on your 2nd post is this.

Digital Collector Preorder - Annie Skin
In Store Collectors Pack (gamestop) - Kayle Skin?
In Store Preorder - Ryze skin?

Now your 2nd post to me indicates ANY preorder receives the above listed skin as well as the alistar skin?

Although, your first post indicates only the Digital Preorder gives you an annie and alistar. Lol like I said maybe i'm reading it wrong but some clarification would be nice .

Thanks in advance

Edit: Ok, I reread this again....so your saying. Preorder the digital collectors pack you get allstar and annie. But if you just order it then you only get annie haha. Not sure why that was so hard. Thanks

mermin

10-16-2009

too bad its not available in my region...I've been denied a collector.. lol

Jozen

Recruiter

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermin View Post
too bad its not available in my region...I've been denied a collector.. lol
You can't get the digital collector's pack? http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/preorder/

somescarygirl

10-16-2009

What comes in the retail collectors pack and can you pre-order that? What will be the price as compared to the digital? I would also have to agree with previous posts on being able to pick the 20 champs I want since the two I most frequently play aren't on the list.

12345612 ... 33