Collector's Pack Champion Line-up Revealed

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

10-16-2009
1 of 6 Riot Posts

The League of Legends Collector’s Pack (both the boxed retail and digital versions) will get you:

• 20 Playable Champions
  • 4 Summoner Runes
  • $10 of Riot Points for use in the store

We wanted to give players 4 runes that would be fairly powerful, and fit different play-styles. To do so we chose:
  • Greater Mark of Malice (Improves your critical chance)
  • Greater Seal of Vitality (Increases your health per level )
  • Greater Glyph of Knowledge (Increases your mana per level)
  • Greater Quintessence of Revival (Decreases your Death Timer)

Similarly we wanted to choose 20 champions that would fit different play styles, and also a set of champions that players could quickly pickup and play. We chose:
  • 3 Ranged DPS Champions
  • 5 Melee DPS Champions
  • 2 Support Champions
  • 5 Tank Champions
  • 5 Mage Champions

The actual champions that we are including in the collector pack are:
  • Alistar
  • Amumu
  • Annie
  • Cho'gath
  • Evelynn
  • FiddleSticks
  • Janna
  • Kayle
  • Malphite
  • Morgana
  • Nasus
  • Rammus
  • Ryze
  • Sivir
  • Teemo
  • Tristana
  • Tryndamere
  • Veigar
  • Warwick
  • Zilean

Also, depending on when and where you purchased the game, you will get one of two different exclusive skins.

If you’re interested in pre-ordering the Digital Collector’s Pack, the Alistar skin (which only comes with the Digital Collector’s Pack) is only available until October 27th. http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/preorder

- RiotChris

The Johninator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

Very nice!

Inachus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

So for pre-ordering the digital version we get Annie's skin, but just for pre-ordering in general we get Alistar's right?

Tuul

10-16-2009

Im confused, i thought the 20 for the CE were going to be different than the 10 'free' champions. I thought I read somewhere that alistar was going to be a free one?

perhaps im mistaken

BBQ Sandwich

10-16-2009

Greater Quintessence of Revival...Really? Does anyone use the revival quintessences?

BBQ Sandwich

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuul View Post
Im confused, i thought the 20 for the CE were going to be different than the 10 'free' champions. I thought I read somewhere that alistar was going to be a free one?

perhaps im mistaken

The 10 free champions will rotate periodically; even if Allistar is free at launch, at some point he won't be.

Kekleon

10-16-2009

I thought the runes would be "special". I was thinking something like: 2 Increased Summoner XP runes, and 2 Increased Summoner IP runes.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

10-16-2009
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inachus View Post
So for pre-ordering the digital version we get Annie's skin, but just for pre-ordering in general we get Alistar's right?
Yes. For ordering the Digital Collector's Pack you get Annie's skin, but you have to order before our launch (on October 27th), ie pre-order, to get Alistar's skin.

Jozen

Recruiter

10-16-2009

Thank you very much for this info Chris. Makes me feel even more secure in my Digital Collector's Pack purchase.

Kalimar

10-16-2009

Awesome! Glad i did the pre-order! Nice work guys!

1234511 ... 33