WTB US ONLY players on US Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shargun

07-25-2012

Man this guy is hilarious.

RB teh Support

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2012

I full heartingly agree, lock server regions unless it is a custom game.

RampagingHussie

07-25-2012

usa only server plzzzzzzzzzz every post here shows why we need it. ty!

RampagingHussie

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylin View Post
This idea is god awful. We've all had the game where you get queued with a premade BR 4-man and they all feed. But those times are few and far between. Do you want to know what the word is when you deny a service to a particular group of people? It's called racism. And guess what? That's a bad thing. Your suggestion is filled with racism and I wouldn't be surprised if you thought the holocaust was a good thing.

Sorry, that joke was in poor taste. Racism is just a topic that's really out of mein kampfert zone, Anne Frankly, I'm not ok with it.

i play 15 games a day and they all premade br feed bots w long ass load, ping spam, non english, feed then quit or non surrender. only ppl that dont want a usa server are u fukkin dial up fukfaces that aint from the usa. bleh n give us a usa server that bans all non usa ips PLZZZZZZ! the game is fukkin almost unplayable cuz these fukkin idiots. tyvm!

Skylayer

07-26-2012

So, you are assuming there´s no awefull us players??
They are the most trash talk, xenophobic, cocky and childish players IMAO.

Read again it says NORTH AMERICA, that´s a part of a continent not a country.
If Im in north of mexico i have 50ms, on south MX,120ms...ffs.
Is a lame youre so short of mind, thinking that way when ingame skills have nothing to do with your native language or procedence

I hope you can read with my crappy English, Im just a Mexican playing ON MY SERVER

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcrâsh View Post
NA = Canada & USA = Both English as their native tongues these days

If outside the English language or NA = GTFO
Where are Mexico, Bermuda and Greenland located oh wise guru of geography?

Additionally, Canadians also speak French. Walk into a Canadian gas station and quite literally any product you pick up will have bilingual text on it. Both languages are quite prominent.

lemonpartyfan0

07-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokai View Post
Where are Mexico, Bermuda and Greenland located oh wise guru of geography?

Additionally, Canadians also speak French. Walk into a Canadian gas station and quite literally any product you pick up will have bilingual text on it. Both languages are quite prominent.
I get what the Op is saying. I agree. Its not because I hate non english speakers, its because I hate playing a game, when pretty much the primary and ONLY form of communication is through text/typing, and you are matched with people who don't know any english except "noob" and "u sux" and things like that.

No, I don't think it has anything to do with skill, or hating non english speakers. It just sucks when you join a match, and you need to communicate in the champion select, and they don't speak. Then in the load screen they have 500-700 ping. Then you get in game, and something goes wrong and they say "X is a noob" or "X sux my dik" Seriously?

Skylayer

07-28-2012

The North America servers are located on LA. Mexican players have less probability of higher pins than canadians

Limelight Kiwi

07-28-2012

If this isnt exclusively a US speaking server i better not get reported for "lack of comm"

Karver

07-30-2012

Riot has semi localized servers.
Tho I semi agree with OP.
There seems to be an unusually large quantity of BR players on the NA server, even with the BR stuff opening etc etc. As well as a few other foreign playerbase that I've seen.

Tho I am not shunning foreign players who play on the NA server. It is kind of like us coming to your country and speaking plain as day english, expecting you to know what we are saying. most of the time, You don't. Same as if you come here, and speak plain as day Portuguese or whatever. We won't understand that.

The same implications are server based. You come into the NA server, Don't expect to go full blown BR and not get harassed, Most people from NA can't speak more than English.

Look out for your fellow gamers, we're all on the same team after all right?
If you play on NA server, expect to be able to speak english.
If I go play on a BR server, I'm going to be expected to not fire off my American dialect, right?