WTB US ONLY players on US Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RfS Karzax

03-06-2012

I really don't mind as long as they can speak english o.O, i've seen some really good players with 200 ms+ landing skillshots quiet well.

Lynxmissile

03-25-2012

So your saying players from Asia,Australia and south america can't play? Thats bs. You said never mind about the langauge but you went back into that barrier. I'm from Australia and I reckon I could beat you any day.
Add me: Lynxmissile

Ziramond

03-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desolit View Post
First of all, calm down bro. You're man because other people play a game you like? Suck it up. It's a NA server i believe. Even if it's "US ONLY" there are more than one race of people in your country. I'm canadian, why would i be kicked off for doing nothing. Learn some respect before you go around calling everyone and thing a "****ing brazilian and asian"
It does not ruin the entire game, i have many asian friends who play and i can play with fine. I'm a white, 17 year old who speaks english and French. Even if i couldn't understand someone's language, i'd either chalk it up to a bad game (which by the way, happens) or try and level on a language we both know.

Lag like hell to you, you lag like hell to them. It goes both ways.
I really hope you get banned for this post, as you're being both racist and extreamly rude/insensitive.
Im 100% sure you've pulled off games 0/20/0 as well.
You comment about "broken english" Try reading through your post once, and having to stop at every incorrect use of Asterisks (*** << Those puppies), and Exclamation marks, oh and your horrendous use of caps. There's something called grammar, learn it.

The servers are working as intended, to give other players a chance to play a free(Operative word here being free) game. They have just as much right to use the servers as you do.

"And if you QQ about my language, f**k you, it has to be said, f**k off."

You are the most hypocritical user i've seen here before. You rage about their language on your precious servers but they can't get annoyed by yours?

I rest my point.
Not that i agree with what this guy is saying, because i'm kinda on the fence on the issue. but for starters, him calling someone a ****ing asian or brazilian is pretty much stating a fact. Would you be offended if i called you a ****ing Canadian? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't because you are a ****ing Canadian. Calling someone by their nationality when using a curse word in front of it doesn't make it racist at all. People throw around this stupid racist card all the time and it's a little more than irritating.

Secondly, it does ruin THAT particular game. When a member of your team cannot communicate effectively with the rest of the team it creates a barrier. Unfortunate maybe, but it is the truth. This gives the other team a clear advantage assuming they don't also have a language barrier problem on their team, which you have stated yourself are few and far between to begin with, so what are the odds of it happening to both teams in the exact same game.

Next, is the issue of lag. I know that a tenth of a second doesn't sound like a lot of time, but when you put that tenth of a second in between someone clicking their mouse or pressing their button and the character you are controlling in a very competitive and timing oriented gaming platform, and believe me you will notice the difference. I have an account on the EU west server and i can tell the difference between 150ms and 70ms. That is only an 80ms difference and if i can tell the difference there is no way that someone else can't.

I'm sure he has done horribly in games before, we all have, and yes his grammar was horrible, so is mine but, that issue is neither relevant to the conversation or the problem that is being discussed whether you believe it to be a problem or not. I understand that his comments may have been a bit offensive to some people, maybe even rude, but last time i checked, none of that is a punishable offense, and to say that he is being racist is really trying to put a strong label on something that is no where near that severe.

I agree that the servers are working as intended. There is nothing wrong with allowing people from multiple different regions onto one server, this allows people to play together on different continents (such as some of my friends serving in Iraq and Afganistan right now) but, if you cannot speak the common language and your latency is high enough to potentially cause problems then why would you even want to play on that particular server?

Lastly, it is his choice to use whatever language he feels like in his post. If he thinks that Riot Games will actually take him seriously with all that cussing going on, then let him, he will be sorely mistaken. However, a hypocrite? I don't think that you understand the meaning of the word so i'll break it down for you. A hypocrite is commonly known as someone who says one thing and does another. I thought his post, while pretty rough and obviously ignorable by Riot, was pretty consistent in its theme and arguements. Just because you disagree and are offended by his post does not give you the right or any good reason to post in HIS thread comments that are obviously intentionally provocative and inciting just to get back at him for offending you. If you want to conduct yourself in a better manner than he simply leave his thread and ignore it. You and I both know that it will never be looked at by anyone at Riot seriously given the vernacular he chose to use. So let it go. And if you REALLY feel that he is being racist then report him to Riot through the proper channels and give them a link to this thread. It not up to you to police the forums, that is on Riot. If you wish to help, do so with the tools given to you by Riot.

In summary, by making a post like the one you made, you are only turning yourself into exactly what you think he is and making the problem worse than it has to be. Flame me if you want, pick apart my post and point out every little grammatical flaw and "hypocritical" thing that i have said here. It really won't bother me because to be honest, i really don't care either way. I'm just bored early in the morning looking through the forums and happen to see the two of you going at it in this thread. I figured i'll throw my two cents in. Have an excellent day! =D

kekpoopsonrawr

03-27-2012

well is sucks to play with others that dont undersand. why would you make a chat log if they all speak different

kekpoopsonrawr

03-27-2012

they all get mad look at them get of the NA SERVERS YOU GUYS THIS SHOULD BE FOR USA MEMBERS ONLY TO READ NA SERVERS GET OFF THEM

kekpoopsonrawr

03-27-2012

[QUOTE=Vuul;21193838]I'm from Belgium and i play on US, i'm usually around 160 ms ping (thats not even a blink of an eye in form of delay compared to most ping US players usually get.)

I've spend over 200 dollars on this game and i would flat out stop playing and supporting riot if they would force me to play on localised servers

Try 20 ping its nice. we dont want to play with you guys at all. these games are to serious to have people lagging not speaking your language. just causes problems.

Just dose not work well

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2012

Wait, I'm from Canada and I thought this was the North American server.

Kuriby

03-28-2012

Lock this page down asap RED

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2012

i don't have anything against people from outside of NA. but why did i end up playing a game with this premade of asian people who didn't speak english...

DLChade

07-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seditiv3 View Post
there isnt away to block a regional ip from what i know. doing so could leave 1/4 to 3/4 of us baned from us severs.
Yes there is.
Have you heard of the great firewall of china? XD