Ideas For Tribunal. One slight change for a BIG difference.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBagofTrees

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendaros View Post
Eh.

The problem then becomes, "Man, that guy was a total tool and I should report him, but I'd rather get right back into the game/do something else rather than take five minutes to fill out a report."

Sure, you get rid of spam reports, but you also get rid of a lot of the worthwhile ones.

Someone leaves my game and I have to endure a hellish 20 minute downward spiral until surrender. When the game's over, I'm not going to want to have to then open up my browser or a new tab, load up the LoL website, log into the support page, and then file a report.

Oh so sorry if you actually have to sacrifice your precious time to report. -.-

The Stormchaser

02-18-2012

must bump

aBagofTrees

02-18-2012

Fish n Chics- I do see your point though. The simplicity of it now is just too...simple.

I do like the idea of wrongful reports = suspended. But who would clarify if it was a wrong report or not...hopefully not the Tribunal. Lawl.

CrowdControlz

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflMyPancakes View Post
Reporting inaccurately already makes your votes null and void.
Someone plays a lot of kassadin.

Darknotical

02-18-2012

Go to LoL site
Insert Game Number you want to report
-Report player name
-Details so forth

There fixed. Tribunal would work and trolls would be denied.

Zyrus4tw

02-18-2012

A better way to fix report spam is... Make each report cost some IP, if the person you reported gets punished, you get your IP back, if not, your IP stays gone.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

I like the slew of anonymous downvotes in this thread. going through and upvoting anything worth upvoting.

aBagofTrees

02-18-2012

Keep this going. Interesting ideas so far..

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrus4tw View Post
A better way to fix report spam is... Make each report cost some IP, if the person you reported gets punished, you get your IP back, if not, your IP stays gone.
heh that's actually kind of legit, but then it would suck if you're out of IP from buying champs. and it still doesn't actually fix the whole troll report thing.

sirturkey1

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBagofTrees View Post
Instead of having the report button on the score screen.

Change it so you actually have to log into the League of Legends main web page.
Then make a Tribunal/Report tab.

Ta da!

Right now people spam reports because it's just at the click of a button. So quick and easy.

Shouldn't this reporting tool be a kinda longer process? I'm not saying put a survey before the report button. Just make it so people have to actually do a little bit of work to report someone.. Not just end the game, report, say Trollolol. Then immediately jump into another game.
The way it works now it also attaches stuff from the specific game. If you logged into the mainpage all you would be submitting is their name. How do people decide if someone should be banned based off of a name and nothing else?