More Maps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adamantine Arrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

I'm kinda shocked that for how long this game has been out theres only 2 maps to play on in pvp and a dominion map. I like what they did with the Winter version of Summoners Rift and I think they need to do that more often because playing the exact same map over and over is really boring. I know it doesn't take long to make a new map (I used to be a map maker for Wc3 and SC2) but I dont know the complications that would bring while working for an actual game company (example: I dont know what kinda approval it takes to get a new map being worked on or resources) but I would like to see some new maps for 5v5.

lockpooh

02-18-2012

I think I would prefer

- Changing the game so someone who is afk doesn't have a champ selected for them and thus doesn't return to the game with a champ they don't like / don't know how to play or worse, continue to be afk through out the game

- End the game if someone DC'd prior to minions spawn

- Favor grouping people together based on the amount and type of complaints they've had against them. Stick all the afkers together, stick all the ragers together, stick all the quiet non-complainers together, etc.

There are other things i'm sure would be a nice change. I would prefer the basic issues addressed a little better than getting a new map. If I quit this game, it won't be because of lack of maps.

C0rrupt S0ul

02-21-2012

Why is someone responding with something totally off topic? I totally feel you and got all excited when I first started playing with rumors of an awesome new giant big map in the works called the Magma Chamber, but instead they made some lame new game play Dominion...they need to cut back on new champs and start on that project again. Course they be slacking cause they also were talking of needing to also update of improved graphics for this or something.

Caletrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1543565

This was posted here earlier.

Nwonknuz

02-23-2012

You forgot twisted tree lines.

Also there is a 4th map that was supposedely coming called Magma Chamber
WTB!!!11