Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TT Challenge Win 1000 Riot Points!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

02-19-2012

Quote:
LixaLollipop:
I didn't take screen shots of each win.. oh well
Edit: Here's my match history just in case.. this was a really annoying competition
*******http://i.imgur.com/NgmhR.png********
*******http://i.imgur.com/6H5wj.png********

Lolli, I can not award the prize without the game stats it would not be fair to the other competitors. It is significantly easier to get 10 in a row with a buddy and not that much of a challenge with 2 buddies. That said, if you completed it once in such a short time, you probably can do it again which would be very impressive indeed. IF you can do it again and prove it, ill put a 200 RP bonus in it for you.

Exqzr

02-19-2012

4th win in a row http://www.freeimagehosting.net/d4j3z

9 and 1 with 10 different champs

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/sge6s
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/wh8l5

Zan Vorez

02-19-2012

Quote:
Exqzr:
Lolli, I can not award the prize without the game stats it would not be fair to the other competitors. It is significantly easier to get 10 in a row with a buddy and not that much of a challenge with 2 buddies. That said, if you completed it once in such a short time, you probably can do it again which would be very impressive indeed. IF you can do it again and prove it, ill put a 200 RP bonus in it for you.

In the spirit of competition, I'm going to restart my 4 win streak.

Exqzr

02-19-2012

Well I just had my 8th in a row with Fizz as my pick.

Game Recap and encouragement for all you who are fighting the good TT fight.

Playing against a premade ranked team (Ashe, Shaco, Sion) We were Fizz, WW and Lee Sin.

We were getting killed. 5/15 and WW wanted to jungle as lee and I were engaging them 2 on 3. It wasn't pretty. So, We were down both inhi and our last turret at 20% health. My mates wanted to surrender 5 times! I declined.

I bought wards like a madman, told my mates just to get rich off minions and it would be anyone's game if we could hold out til final builds. Hold out we did. Got my ryals and rabadons. Then we pick a fight on our terms finally 3 on 3. My Shark hits all of them including shacos clone. Slide through Sion into ashe, poke poke, she dies. Bounce, Shaco and clone die. Meanwhile WW and LEE eat into Sion and poke poke, he dies. ACE all of us alive! We get a turret, i put up 3 wards, we get dragon, retreat.

Next fight. SAME deal but WW dies and LEE sin dies. I get another turret. Wards. Lizard and back to finish my build.

From there on we win all the team fights! 1 for 2 or 2 for 3. And their in dissaray. Final push for the win and a great feeling of a job well done.

It was truly a Sparta Moment. The rare kind of come from behind that happens once in 500 games. Even better, kept the streak alive!

Zan Vorez

02-19-2012

We had a Jax disconnect about halfway into the game, but a Singed/Yi combo forced them to surrender. Feelsgoodman.

Also, my first win with Tryndamere had a MISERABLE start. Our Morde was 0/10 at one point. They fed Enemy Shen early game. Thankfully, this was the game I played Tryndamere and his ridiculously unbalanced ult carried us to victory.

Zan Vorez

02-19-2012

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Udyr decided to stop and attack minions after we ace them, so we lose our turtle match. Awesome.

Exqzr

02-19-2012

Quote:
Zan Vorez:
We had a Jax disconnect about halfway into the game, but a Singed/Yi combo forced them to surrender. Feelsgoodman.

Also, my first win with Tryndamere had a MISERABLE start. Our Morde was 0/10 at one point. They fed Enemy Shen early game. Thankfully, this was the game I played Tryndamere and his ridiculously unbalanced ult carried us to victory.

Glad to hear you are doing well!

I just got my ninth with Irelia. WOW. I haven't payed her in a year.

I am guessing that at least half the original sign ups have given up already, which is too bad, I find this little contest is elevating my game quite a bit.

I have to be on the ball every minute of every game and if my mates are struggling, find a way to persuade them to play their very best.

One more to go, having a tough time deciding who to run with. Miss Fortune, Nasus, Jax? Hmmm maybe Kogmaw.

Guy Nazgul

02-19-2012

Sure, sign me up

Lotus Guardian

02-19-2012

Challenge accepted

TheOnlyGBeast

02-19-2012

I don't think normal draft is available for TT atm for whatever reason.

EDIT: Indeed there's only normal blind mode and ranked teams draft mode.