TT Challenge Win 1000 Riot Points!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argotor

03-03-2012

I was just wondering if you could look at someones match history if they ask too instead of having someone upload a screenshot after every match. I am really not comfortable uploading every end result on a random website and photos can be altered. Match history should contain all information necessary and it can not be altered.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

this man is a FAKE!

Exqzr

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argotor View Post
I was just wondering if you could look at someones match history if they ask too instead of having someone upload a screenshot after every match. I am really not comfortable uploading every end result on a random website and photos can be altered. Match history should contain all information necessary and it can not be altered.
Sorry but no. Both are required. I will take just the match history to put you on the leader board but not for the prize.

Zan Vorez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
this man is a FAKE!
Stop being so butthurt.

Zan Vorez

03-04-2012

I keep getting to 4 and then getting a terrible team for 5. I'm cursed. I really don't understand how some people can be so unbelievably stupid.

XeroMuramasi

03-04-2012

I shall be partaking in this challenge. I will start posthaste!

DavidD003

03-04-2012

So Exqzr, can i continue my streak? you never responded after i sent you a buddy request.

Exqzr

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidD003 View Post
So Exqzr, can i continue my streak? you never responded after i sent you a buddy request.
What is your current streak?

Exqzr

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Vorez View Post
I keep getting to 4 and then getting a terrible team for 5. I'm cursed. I really don't understand how some people can be so unbelievably stupid.
I have been having the same problem

DavidD003

03-04-2012

Heres the link for the fourth. http://www.freeimagehosting.net/fe9ky My ahri carried or else we mightve lost. I didnt get the screenshot of stats from my third game.