TT Challenge Win 1000 Riot Points!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exqzr

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrestfire15 View Post
Thanks for the info. Looks like I'm waiting until next week for that challenge XD

EDIT: Also, do I have to play all ten free champs or can I choose just a few?
It has to be one game for each free champ with only one loss in the run.

Nope, it won't be easy. I don't think I could do it

Modron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

trying side challenge 2. 9 of 10 with same small champžon, until now i have 5 in a row with fizz.
http://imageshack.us/g/841/35777383.png/

FatherCallahan10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Interesting idea, I'll try it without a doubt. Probably wont get that far but it's worth a try right XD

ArlanKels

03-02-2012

If this is still going on I'd love to give it a whack. Might help me get some good TT experience

DavidD003

03-02-2012

dont know if i should post links for win pics seperately.. heres the first

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/ed37x

freshtacosyo

Recruiter

03-02-2012

Can you just take a picture of your match history instead of taking individual shots and posting them on image shack?

Exqzr

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKwIkXScOpEsXx View Post
Can you just take a picture of your match history instead of taking individual shots and posting them on image shack?
Not if you want the prize money. I'll take your word on it for posting on the leader board.

Starting with win 3 i need to verify each game

Lews Therrin

03-02-2012

Uhh @David. Pretty sure it doesn't count because you were obviously playing with a friend. The whole "D003" and "D314" after your respective names sorta give that away.

DavidD003

03-02-2012

I see what you mean but i can HONESTLY say that that players username is a complete coincidence. Investigate if you like by sending him a message or anything else. I dont want to be disqualified for being matched with somebody with a similar name.

Exqzr

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidD003 View Post
I see what you mean but i can HONESTLY say that that players username is a complete coincidence. Investigate if you like by sending him a message or anything else. I dont want to be disqualified for being matched with somebody with a similar name.
Send me a buddy request. Good luck