Help with Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxique

02-18-2012

So yesterday I purchased Mundo and ran a few custom games with him, he's a great fighter but I have a had time timing his abilities. Also what masteries would be good for Mundo. Any help would be nice.

MUNDO GOES WHERE HE PLEASES!!!!!!!! >

StatinRX

02-18-2012

Personally i go 9/21 and build him tanky. He works great as a solo champ or duo lane. His cleavers do magic damage plus a % of max health so you can really harass with that or use it to LH minions. Farm with BA or when you chase and use masochism to burn turrets fast or make your cleavers hurt bad. I use sorc boots for the magic pen as well asbruahing cd reduction and magic pen in the offensive tree to make my cleavers hurt more (remember they slow too!) He is sketchy early game until 6 when he can.sustaim for a long time and bait people under turrets (what i do) Once I have my sorc boots and cleavers maxed i start to harass and farm like a beast. I normally do not grab a philo stone but a dorans shield then boots. Other items include atmogs FON then the rest is situational but I try to be as tanky as possible while being able to put out decent damage. I run ghost and exhaust on him to shut down carries..sometimes i will.grab a Shurelyas just for the hp regen cdr and free chase..this plus ghost will allow me to slow with cleavers with all the cdr you can spam those cleavers really fast. Try it out hes a fun champion to play. Remember your cleavers will return health if you hit an enemy so ty not to miss

Toxique

02-18-2012

Omg thank you man I will be sure to try this out.

You're a boss!