Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recently started playing dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KhromeZ

02-18-2012

Looking for some better dom players to play with. i have all major voice communication devices add me and we will play some games

Commander Yordle

02-18-2012

I'm ok at Dom, though I'm kicking around 1200 - 1300 ish Elo so that may be subjective. >.>

Sauron is pretty darn good, though you'll have to fight off the groupies.

Nekrogen is good too.

KhromeZ

02-18-2012

when i say better i dont mean the best i mean guys who no what the hell there doing and arent going to go 0-13 with rammas ya no

Commander Yordle

02-18-2012

Ah, okies then. Feel free to add me in game if you want. If you check out my match history you'll see that all I ever play is Dominion and that I'm partial to Viktor and Koggy.

Viktoree

02-18-2012

Jump into the dominatedominion in game chat room, you should be able to find some people to play with there.