Movable Team portraits please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

02-17-2012

I have found that in team fights, as a support role, that being able to high light and cast a team portrait is easier at times to heal a teammate. For example, those dogpile team fights in mid, where you accidentally cast heal on a minion instead of the much needed carry...I'd like to put the portraits slightly above the skills area in the center.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hechicera Verde

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220221 View Post
I have found that in team fights, as a support role, that being able to high light and cast a team portrait is easier at times to heal a teammate. For example, those dogpile team fights in mid, where you accidentally cast heal on a minion instead of the much needed carry...I'd like to put the portraits slightly above the skills area in the center.
I'll second this. Also, since the UI labels the skills with the hotkey, and changes the label when you change keybinds, why aren't team portraits also labelled with hotkey and updated if you change the bind?

The game feature set allows you to cast a target other teammate spell on a (non-mouse) selected teammate but makes it difficult to use. Without the keybind labels on teammates or cast on portrait, I played for days without realizing the feature even existed to not have to use the already severely overloaded mouse to cast on a team mate. So is also non-intuitive for newbs like me.