Looking for a Duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bestfomert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2012

I've been improving a lot since I started playing ranked, and I'm reaching that 50% win rate from the 16/37 that I once had.

Current elo: 1006
Best role: Jungling/solo top
Jungling
65% Win rate with Shyvana (23 games)
80% win rate as nocturne (10 games)

Solo top:
-Tryndamere main 45% win rate (26 games) - haven't played in a while
-GP (few games in ranked)

What I'm looking for: Someone from 1000-1300 elo that has at least 50 games in ranked with a positive stats.

I'll be praticing tomorrow, feel free to add me and play normals with me.


About me
I started playing League of legends back in October from 2011 because I heard my friends talking about the game, then I suddenly joined the league. I started playing more and had to understand the game all by myself (didn't want my friends to know that I was low level) and mained AD carries. In my early levels I played co-op vs ai games and later on when hitting my mid levels I started playing normals. As I played more I improved, carrying people with AD carries such as Graves/Ashe/Vayne. After I Reached lv 30 I started playing more roles, and learned the ways of the Jungle. I made a terrible mistake of playing ranked when I got to lv 30, that got me to the depths of elo hell (aka "noob fortress") and I just kept on losing. I was low as 600 elo until I got better, and then I started winning most of my games leading me to 1000 elo bracket. From there, I haven't played much and lately I've been practicing Sion, but I've realized that Sion doesn't feet my game style. I love jungling because I don't rely too much on my team mates, and I'm free to roam in the fields of justice. I don't believe in elo hell, I know that I can improve and get to a higher elo. My goals for now is to reach the 1200 elo bracket again, and move on from there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KDemonK

Senior Member

02-17-2012

at 960 right now just got off my 13th ranked winning spree added you but im gong to sleep now my best roles are AP Mid/Jungle/Top


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dmon3y26

Senior Member

02-17-2012

Sounds like you want someone whos good to carry you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubix Cuban

Senior Member

02-17-2012

duo queue is for bad players that can't carry themselves. stop relying on others to carry you, and carry yourself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bestfomert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmon3y26 View Post
Sounds like you want someone whos good to carry you.
Carry me? I just want to fill that 2/5 space so there's a better chance of winning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bestfomert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashishin View Post
duo queue is for bad players that can't carry themselves. stop relying on others to carry you, and carry yourself.
Have you ever been in a low elo? Every game has a feeder/s and a afk/leave dude. It is foolish to say that I want someone to carry me, I work had to gain elo.. but yet I can not win a 1 vs 5 when my team mates are bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Algorhythms

Senior Member

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestfomert View Post
Carry me? I just want to fill that 2/5 space so there's a better chance of winning.
if you cant win by yourself at that elo then you won't be able to rise in elo unless someone carries you hard. you need to watch streams/videos of tournaments with shoutcasters that are informative.

you need to learn the mechanics of the game and understand the incredible importance of farming, pushing, ganking, objectives, and team fight positioning.

you have a lot to learn and a duo queue partner that's anything short of 1500 elo will most likely not be able to increase your chances of winning


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bestfomert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modél View Post
if you cant win by yourself at that elo then you won't be able to rise in elo unless someone carries you hard. you need to watch streams/videos of tournaments with shoutcasters that are informative.

you need to learn the mechanics of the game and understand the incredible importance of farming, pushing, ganking, objectives, and team fight positioning.

you have a lot to learn and a duo queue partner that's anything short of 1500 elo will most likely not be able to increase your chances of winning
Hello Model,
Thanks for responding with an actual answer. I do know I still have a lot to learn in this game, and that it will be up to me to get to a higher elo. About the pro streamers, who would you recommend? I've been thinking of playing playing AD carries again, like cait.