Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Build] Got Crit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bongotunadreg

10-16-2009

This is my build for Twisted Fate, although it would work on any DPS champion.

Similar to how people play Gangplank, you stack avarice blades.

So get 5 avarice blades, and berserker's greaves.

After that, save up 3.7k and sell an avarice blade and buy Infinity Edge. At this point you will have 100% to crit. (5x12% = 60% +20% crit on infinity edge, his passive adds to crit as well)

This is without any runes, so obviously crit chance runes would make this easier.

After that, save up for Phantom Dancer, sell avarice and buy it (PD has 30% crit)

Now save up again, and buy a SECOND Infinity Edge, giving you 260 dmg and still 100% to crit. Why buy a second unique? Because it has the highest dmg in the game and still great crit, all in one item.

Now you may ask, ok so we've gotten all these crit items when we are way over 100% which is useless, right? Not really, because now you get armor penetration. Save up and buy a last whisper, or starks fervor.

Now obviously this is just preference, but I found I was dishing out over 600 dmg a hit, like at least 1500 dmg per second. Have fun!

SmecssRaege

10-16-2009

i would take black cleaver > 2nd infinitys edge

Boots
Avarice
Avarice
PD
Infinitys Edge
Black Cleaver

12+12+20+30 + 10(base crit) +5 (second sight)
89% crit, with just as much damage, a nice armor breaker (which is just more damage!) and it banks in at about 900gold cheaper...affording you a big boost when compared to infinitys edge #2

Bongotunadreg

10-16-2009

Yeah its really important that you farm too, because this build is useless without the first infinity edge