Riot Girl Tristana not working!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuXxDawGz

12-21-2012

wtf riot, fix please. it recently stopped working

YUKIKAZEric

12-26-2012

I ve tried all the Facebook setting stuff, and browser stuff, like and unlike stuff. Nothing happened, still cannot get the free tristana. FIX PLZ

Zetsumei117

12-29-2012

I am having the same trouble as Doomshocker and I have also tried the solution presented by tabbwabb and my Games security is always set to public so I would like to know why this is not working.

EnoOnraefi

01-17-2013

Bump

5uckADuck

01-17-2013

Ive tried everything, doesnt seem to work...

EnoOnraefi

01-24-2013

Yep... I don't think they are gonna give it back either.. I'm gonna show them and unfriend them! LOL

Xtrememax

02-12-2013

I know how you feel... Bad right... :l, well I had this probleme and I made some researches on how to fix her, its a bit long so I won't rewrite it, but if you want to get her, just read this thread I made http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...e+tristana+fix

Awn

04-23-2013

For me it says that i have already redeemed it, although i dont have it. Do i have to buy trist to get the skin, cuz for alistar you got him with the skin.

vrizon

08-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus The Cat View Post
I had this same issue and it turned out to be a Facebook privacy setting. Go to your profile on Facebook, click "Edit Profile" in the upper right, then go to the "Arts and Entertainment" category on the left. Where it says "Games", click the security dropdown and change it to "Public". After I did this, I was able to redeem the skin.
Yeah well what about the FB update where do I go?

Sea Gem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...o-your-account

Scroll down to the "How to reset Facebook like status" section. I think that's what I had to do to redeem it.

1. Go back to the League of Legends Facebook page, click the gear icon, and select "Unlike".
2. Click on the gear icon at the top right of the screen next to Home. Click on "Account Settings" in the drop down menu.
3. Once on your Account Settings page, click the "Apps" tab on the left side.
4. Click the "X" next to the Edit button for League of Legends.
5. Feel free to check the option for deleting League of Legends activity from your Facebook page. Click "Remove" to complete the process.
6. Try the Riot Girl Tristana redemption process again from the beginning.