Riot Girl Tristana not working!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adutchguy

03-07-2012

So I figured it out. It's stupid how much digging through my facebook I had to do. What you need to do is....

1. Go to your Facebook Home page.
2. On the top right click on your name to view your public profile.
3. At the top right below your name click on "Edit Profile"
4. On the left hand side, there are a bunch of choices for editing your profile. Click on "Arts and entertainment".
5. To the right of all your various "likes" there will be a small button with a little globe and arrow. Click on this button and select "public".
6. Then go to bottom of page and select "save changes".
7. Then go to the league of legends facebook page.
8. Unlike it.
9. It should automatically take you to the Riot Girl "like" page. If not you can select it from the left had side menu.
10. Select "like" above the picture of tristana.
11. Click the link to redeem for your region.
12. And from there it should do the rest of the work for you.

Note: It wouldn't hurt to clear your cookies, browsing data, history, etc... before doing this.

I hope this works for you. I was getting frustrated at the lack of clear help.

Godschalk

06-24-2012

This same thing happened to me, although I was a fan of the page way back when the promotion started, I unlike, then re-liked the page and it informed me that the skin had already been redeemed on my account, now it just says that the skin is unavailable and I can use it in game... Any ideas... Riot? Anything from you guys? Hmmmm?

Jyrachi

Recruiter

07-22-2012

This sounds really dumb, but this actually works.
1. Make a second email if you don't already have one.
2. Make a second facebook account literally just for the purpose of the skin.
3. Like Leagues Page.
4. Click "Riot Girl Tristana" under their banner.
5. Click [F]Log In] aka the login button.
6. Log in to your secondary account.
7. If it says "You are not currently our fan on facebook" just click the like button beneath that.
8. Reload the page and it should say "Your riot girl tristana skin has been acredited to your account.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR DESIRED/PRIMARY LEAGUE ACCOUNT!! YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN A DECISIONAS TO WHICH ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO SEND THE SKIN TO! LOG IN TO THE DESIRED ACCOUNT THEN DO THIS!

I know it sounds really dumb to get a whole second facebook just for a skin but if you want it enough to come here to ask why it isnt working then this is a way to do it. I don't know much about the system so I won't be solving anything in this post. Just follow the instructions and the skin is as good as yours.

Triixter

07-28-2012

Bump. It's happening to me as well.

Buffyhood

08-20-2012

A quick fix that I've found out is simply logging into League's site first, then click the promotional link on facebook. It should redirect you here and ask you to sign in/give permission for the application. After that simply reclick the offer again on fb and it should be yours!
Hope this helps (I'ma firefox user and just liked LoL on fb).

Ize1lova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

nothing is working for me at all ;(

MeganeSenpai

Recruiter

08-25-2012

I redeemed the skin, supposedly, but it still reads as being locked for me when I try to use it.

What the heck? I already owned the champ, so is that the issue?

Vrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

well nothing works for me, it says ive already redeemed riot girl tristana but oh look, its stil f*cking locked. this is bs...

Baelkall

10-31-2012

can u guys tell me what to do if i did all that i needed to get the riot girl tristana, i did everything, i liked the facebook page and everything, but the web page tells me that i already have it, but i dont, help pls.

Raging Avian

12-20-2012

Bump. This needs to be fixed.