Riot Girl Tristana not working!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doomshocker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Hey everyone I'm not sure if the Skin is still available or not but I'm assuming it is due to the thread still being active.

It has come to my attention that the Riot Girl Tristana skin is not activating after using the LoL FB login etc. I have tried all the steps and troubleshooting steps correctly, and right now it says 'You are not currently a fan on Facebook'. Although clearly, I am according to the LoL mini FB like button and the FB page. Everytime i unlike and re-like it refreshes the page but says the same thing. I checked the last posts in the Riot girl Tristana forum and multiple people have the exact same problem.

Is there a solution? If there is please share,
thank you.

PKdoomnoob

02-17-2012

same prob as doomshocker

Doomshocker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

bump, does anyone have the answer? surely there must be something we can do to fix this.

Kyon

02-18-2012

siiigh same here

wryte

02-18-2012

Keeps saying not a fan. Same with my friends. Using my email i logged into this with, liked pictures and posted on them aswell as on the wall. reliked over and over. still not a facebook fan?

OzScorcher

02-18-2012

Exact same problem with me.
I just liked it then and I go to the page, it says "You are not a fan".
Although right under it, it says
"________, _________ and 2,367,306 others like this."

The first ______ is me.

Kyon

02-18-2012

really disturbing ;_;

Gus The Cat

02-19-2012

I had this same issue and it turned out to be a Facebook privacy setting. Go to your profile on Facebook, click "Edit Profile" in the upper right, then go to the "Arts and Entertainment" category on the left. Where it says "Games", click the security dropdown and change it to "Public". After I did this, I was able to redeem the skin.

Doomshocker

02-19-2012

Tried your solution tabbwabb, but my Games security was already set to public... Can someone at Riot please help?

thundercatz hooo

02-21-2012

bump. thought i was the only one having this problem