Problem with runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

junestar

07-26-2010

The critical chance runes are not showing on my character sheet. On level 1, it shows 2
% crit which comes from my masteries and the 5% crit chance from runes does not show.

Is it because of Tryndamere? Which is the character I am using.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

mmm..

To properly use the runes you have to:

-Set up the runes in your Profile->Runes
-Save the page. (You can rename it by doble clicking in the "Page - 1 (2)")

Now, champ select screen.

-You must select the right rune page. (1 or 2 or ImbazRuneCritPWN or whatever the name is)

It should work.

finalformeskimo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

Can you tell me exactly what runes you have and how many.

junestar

07-26-2010

I understand how to use runes. I am not a noob. I am an experienced dota player. I can use my runes that increase attack speed and see the increase on the character stat sheet in a game. However, the crit chance runes do not show on the character stat sheet in the game. It only shows 2% crit chance which comes from my masteries. I was just trying to build Trynd with crazy crits. I even logged out and back in, saved and resaved. I am puzzled about this. Can u help me? These r the runes: 1 quint of malice, 5 seal of malice, 5 mark of malice, 4 lesser glyph of malice.... it says 5.8 % crit chance on the runes page. So, if I have my crit masteries at 2% and my runes at 5.8%, naturally I should be looking at a 7.8 % crit chance. It only shows 2% in a game.

finalformeskimo

07-26-2010

This is very odd. You could try clearing both rune pages and filling both up and trying them. If nothing works you should email support@riot.com although they are very backed up due to season one reports.

you can always try the help and support forum http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=15 and see if anyone has had a similar problem

Terchio

07-26-2010

Likely problems:

1. You haven't selected the right rune page when you enter a battle.
2. You didn't save the rune page correctly before you entered battle.
3. You don't have critical chance runes, you have critical damage runes. They do not improve chance at all.

Good luck, and may the 3rd one not be the case. Or preferable.

junestar

07-26-2010

Thank you for your help. I will follow through with the suggestions.