Tune in to the Curse Invitational and IPL Qualifiers this Weekend!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExpertSockThrow

02-18-2012

These always happen when I'm at work. Oh well, may the best team win!

Presidential

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

This is linked to the wrong stream according to Curse... it should be linked to
http://twitch.tv/curse_lol
o.o

ohno21212

02-18-2012

did this already play out?

Schwarzer Hund

02-18-2012

CLG wins!

inFamousO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

watching

inFamousO

02-18-2012

watchd, ftw CLG

inFamousO

02-18-2012

tainteddaze

02-18-2012

Why should we watch this when riot never does anything for the community. So why should we support your game touraments imo.

If you guys would give idk 2x ip weekends again atleast once a month I think people would want to be more supportive to your stuuff. Be lets be honest almost over 1 1/2 years and you still not doing anything but maybe every 5 months during xmas you randomly give like 400 ip.

No one ****ing wants 300 rp either cause guess what we can't get **** with it. I would rather have double ip weekends. Atleast then I feel like I am earning something.

Slayton101

02-19-2012

How can you say that they never give anything back to the community? Hell, they give out free RP for people that are close to buying something they want...

xSilverCrown

Recruiter

02-19-2012

Watching this stream and it's making me so sad. Wish we had decent casters, that actually know what they are talking about and not just saying random stuff...

Also I'd like to ask: Why the hell do you let Twitch stream this? You guys have any idea how laggy, and bad the quality is?