Project Soul Spectre's Index Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkNaraHarr

03-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
people have sexy bacon... what?
sejuani

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2012

Hey guy check out our newly released concept

Nephthys, The Queen of Hearts

TheGreyeKnight

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
This is the index thread for the champion concept group "Project Soul Spectre" or "PSS" for short. If you have liked any of our champions please upvote this thread, and the champions thread. If you are interested in joining the group please see the bottom of this thread. If you are interested in our champion see below.

We are currently accepting new members.

==================================================

Champions

In-Development Champions (Names are not final)

Raziel, The Stormbringer

-----------------------------------------------
Seth, The King of Spades
Loki, The Jack of Diamonds
Nefti, The Ace of Clubs
Psyche, The Black Joker
Leon, Hier of Maedia
Fenx, Prince of Maedia
Kane, General of Maedia
Kisara, The Blur
Shino, The Musical Thief
Lorem, The Archivist
Treflex, The Threads of Fate

Major Projects

Fleurden (New Continent)

These are the current openings on the team. Please read the description of each below the roster.

Roster

Basic Concept
1.Kurogano
2.Pillzman
3.Tataku999
4. Bigg Fuddgee

Concept Revisers/Refiners
1. Xnot
2. FelixKam
3. DemoMan
4. Tenidakiel

Concept Artist
1. Dragonsear
2. HarimauKumbang
3. Just 1 Sock
4. Zekonja
5. Blastaroth

Lore Writers
1. SohpistOfErebus
2. Silver Trinity
3. EdgeZhero
4. Brashorc
5. Photomancer

Cosmetics
1.Edasich
2.EridanAmp
3.Infernozish

Splash Artist
1. Roew

Temporary/Honorary/Special Members
H1. Gameos7 (Lore Writer)
H2. Ubel Engel (Basic Concepts)

Position Description

Basic Concepts
- In charge of making ideas into proper basic concepts (there will be template)
- In charge of putting basic stats and numbers on concepts that do not have them
- In charge of base lore. This is what our lore writers will work with.
- In charge of basic description of looks if not already present.

Concept Revisers/Refiners
- In charge of making stats and numbers fit for actual play.
- In charge of making sure abilities are not to similar to live champions(this does not include generic moves).
- Recommended Items

Lore Writes
- Take the base lore provided by the basic concept group and place the champion into the world of Runeterra.

Concept Artist
- In charge of taking the basic description given by the basic concept group and putting that in a visual form.

Cosmetics
- In charge of describing how a champion attacks, dies, dances
- In charge of the quote the champion says when doing various things as well as on the champion selection

Splash Artist
This isn't full splash art (no background), but the coloring of concept art. If you can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQo9Smx4lz0 we want you. Splash art would also come at a later date then the release of any given champion. This isn't required for the release just an extra "layer of cool" as someone said.

Honorary/Special Members
These position are very special. An honorary member is actually a form member that put in a lot and just couldn't stay with the group as actively anymore, but still wants to help out every now and then. Special member are member who join for certain position that are filled. These members very talented and are accepted under my desecration.

Should you want to join and fill a role please contact me ingame or via email at kurogano@molonlave.org
Um, any room for a concept artist and someone that comes up with the idea because I have good idea for a champ. I'm just not the best at lores lol.

TheGreyeKnight

03-28-2012

um also why Riot no pay attention. You guys do stuff other people don't. Images. GOD, I love those.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyesonic View Post
um also why Riot no pay attention. You guys do stuff other people don't. Images. GOD, I love those.
The reason I heard before (as to why riot doesn't pay a ton of attention to champion concept board) was legal issue. Though I can't confirm that because I don't remember where I saw it. If you are a good artist I can make an exception like I said in the original post. Do you have any examples of your work? (yes you could still put up champion ideas as an artist)

SophistOfErebus

03-29-2012

It may be time to clear out the deadwood. I suggest you, Kurogano, eliminate everyone from our roster who has been in PSS for about a month or more and not made any contributions. There are some in the list who aren't even on our website, I think.

Kurogano

03-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophistOfErebus View Post
It may be time to clear out the deadwood. I suggest you, Kurogano, eliminate everyone from our roster who has been in PSS for about a month or more and not made any contributions. There are some in the list who aren't even on our website, I think.
Should have posted this on the website not here. Either way I've already gone and done some of that. The rest of them have either told me why they are being absent o I'm currently trying to get in contact with them.

cha0tix

04-01-2012

I would definitely do some work for you. Here is my entry into the April MCCC, just to show you some work of mine http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1969008
feel free to constructively critisize my champ so i can refine him and hopefully win some riot poitns

Kurogano

04-01-2012

I've added you in-game

DarkNaraHarr

04-06-2012

so how far are you guys in raizel? your champs are steadily improving and cant wait to see the next one