Project Soul Spectre's Index Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edasich View Post
Is there a link for champions in development yet? I mean to resume work on them.
look at my post before yours

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Nefti the forth card and yordle wield an over sized hammer has been released check her out!

This leaves only the beast known as loki in the shadows... what will he bring to the table on his release day?

Kurogano

06-10-2012

The final card has been released. All welcoming and cower to the fierce beast known only by Loki. Think you can beat this wild beast?

Check him out.

SifuLong

Xnot

06-10-2012

Quote:
Relevant.

Kurogano

06-10-2012

Quote:
Not exactly.... sure why you posted this... We don't have anyone on the team who simply reviews others champions. From time to time I'll comment on champions for those who comment on our, but.... I think this is the first time I've seen you.

JaminBen

06-14-2012

If you need a concept artist, I could try my hand at it. I don't draw very often nowadays, but this sounds like a great way to get back into art.

Kurogano

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaminBen View Post
If you need a concept artist, I could try my hand at it. I don't draw very often nowadays, but this sounds like a great way to get back into art.
added in-game

Kurogano

06-14-2012

I'd like to officially welcome JaminBen to the team.

Bigg Fuddgee

06-26-2012

Hey if you cannot email me so that i can continue in the PSS, I can't do much more...And you havn't gotten back with me...so i kinda feel useless...i would like to make nazul and dorindell personal champs though, since i cannot be in presence to put input and you are not contacting me.