Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Project Soul Spectre's Index Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

05-25-2012

Late night release this cute kitten will shred you to pieces I'm excited to release the first champion from our continent project (Fluerden) Kisara, The Blur!

May Maedia never fall!

Kurogano

05-26-2012

Going to be releasing another concept later today.

Kurogano

05-26-2012

Shino has been released the second Maedian from the continent of Fluerden. Check her out!

Greyson Senpai

05-29-2012

Lol duplica would never work, "cant be attacked for 10 seconds" .... yeah sooo say she is getting chased by leblanc, just uses copy and uses leblanc's dash and still cant be attacked. To easy to escape with just her passive.

Kurogano

05-30-2012

Quote:
TheDrunkenSloth:
Lol duplica would never work, "cant be attacked for 10 seconds" .... yeah sooo say she is getting chased by leblanc, just uses copy and uses leblanc's dash and still cant be attacked. To easy to escape with just her passive.

Why would you comment this here instead of on her thread? Anyone should Duplica use her passive to escape she could also not attack. This means she is full defensive while having no offense that is balanced. If she attacks after having used an ability she becomes attackable losing the effects from her passive. She is a high skill cap champion that rewards skill and knowledge. If she were able to attack while not being able to be attacked it would be to powerful, but this is not the case. If a player could only constantly run with her that is the match right there the enemy team has won. You can't win a match by escaping.

Anyway. Team is looking for a dedicated cosmetics person.

Kurogano

06-01-2012

I'd like to officially welcome Greisha to the team as a Concept Artist

Lyria Eternal

06-04-2012

center fails here too.

Kurogano

06-04-2012

Quote:
FlamesofTerror:
center fails here too.

It fails at random time. It works when it wants to though.

Leo Tomita

06-05-2012

how can i be a concept artist here?

Thats a thread of mine...all about draws (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1964925&highlight=leo+tomita)

i make tons on sketches everyday...but with no where to post...i thinks this could be a place for me...

Bigg Fuddgee

06-05-2012

hey kuro don't know if u got my message on the site, but its hard for me to connect on that website it would be easier if you could just email me assignments of reviews, inputs, or what not, its just not easy for my to access