Cho 'sfeast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

warmonkey

10-17-2009

had this happening constantly tonight. Cost me several kills. O_o what is going on here.

Tazildanda

10-17-2009

With a little bit more game play I noticed that this happened the larger my character model became. Perhaps it has to do with the pathing mechanics.

Sythion

10-17-2009

Happens to me all the time. It's the only thing keeping Cho'gath balanced right now

Tazildanda

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythion View Post
Happens to me all the time. It's the only thing keeping Cho'gath balanced right now
Heh you are probably right. It's already almost impossible to die, maybe I should have to work for my feedings.

Freddy Rock

10-17-2009

Same thing happening here after 5 or so feasts. I notice i had the biggest problem eating the golem, lizzard and dragon.

Also can we maybe not let Cho get quite so big? With the zoom limit he takes up half the screen at the end of games.

SexLethal

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Rock View Post
Same thing happening here after 5 or so feasts. I notice i had the biggest problem eating the golem, lizzard and dragon.

Also can we maybe not let Cho get quite so big? With the zoom limit he takes up half the screen at the end of games.
This is my favourite tactic. Making him big makes most heroes flee at the sight of him, even if they could kill him. It also baits other players to target him instead of other heroes.

Oh and +1 on the bug, I had it happening all the time today on every hero and creep camp during mid-game. The only units it had no problems with are minions.

Lomme

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgzg2020 View Post
It happened to me today in more than one match, and more than once in each match. You say its a bug, but I thought that Cho'Gath gets full, and isn't hungry anymore. So, he doesn't feast.
Cho'Gath is always hungry. Nom nom.

Pizza Hat Deluxe

10-17-2009

Have it constantly happening to me; not playing cho until its fixed since its annoying.

RiskyNight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

There is a way around it I found yesterday. If you are chasing someone and he didnt seem to feast, just try to run beside him before trying to feast. This bug is probably caused by the 1 sec it takes to "channel" the feast. (where he kind of holds on and the sound file plays).