Cho 'sfeast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Howling

10-16-2009

sometimes it doesn't pull off/doesn't work.
So it's like when rammus powerball couldn't hit a stationary object.
i just stick close to the hero, but feast won't go off at all. (had more then enough mana)

it's happening from time to time.

sorry if on wrong forum

Anony

10-16-2009

Same.

AI Assimilator

10-16-2009

Yep. Sometimes he will actually completely stop if I give him the feast order just next to a champ or when his approaching a champ. The pathing A.I. also seems worse than ever.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

+1

Tazildanda

10-16-2009

This has been happening to me as well and I wasn't sure if it was an intended change or not. Most of the time it seems to fail when a person is running away from me, therefore getting out of range of the ability. Before the patch if you started the ability, you couldn't move for the duration of the channel, but you were always guaranteed to get it off. This bug or change has definitely gimped Cho'Gath in an annoying way.

Black Howling

10-16-2009

the problem is that i was so close that it looked like i was grinding against him repeatedly and still feast wouldn't work.

XD idea just came to me, since this is a suggestion forum anyway.
If cho can feast/eat!, maybe he can vomit out(lose feast counters) to deal damage/other effects(only problem I see with this idea is two active skill in one slot) XD!!!!! (don't have to take this seriously if you don't want to.)

EchoRex

10-16-2009

I've only had this problem after a few growths.

For clarification for the dev's have you had this problem, most likely pathing related, when you've already used it to grow? Or when you have no feast stacks going?

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

I think it's related to the bug when skill simply stops working. It's been happening to other people as well, usually resulting from you using a skill on a target that was about to die, or just when you die yourself. It happens to me at least once every other game on my ult (Wish) as Soraka.

zgzg2020

10-16-2009

It happened to me today in more than one match, and more than once in each match. You say its a bug, but I thought that Cho'Gath gets full, and isn't hungry anymore. So, he doesn't feast.

Black Howling

10-16-2009

it happened when i wasn't even full though.
Cho'Gath gets full, and isn't hungry anymore. (that would be super stupid, that means he's down to three skills for the rest of the game until he dies.)