FPS drops at 15-25min

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skibum44

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

bump

BlobPower

02-22-2012

Still happening after the mini patch from the 2-21-12.

Naberius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

was the mini patch suppose to fix the FPS? :/ but this FPS problem is causing a bunch of trouble for players

DonKine

02-22-2012

bump

ThisTooShallPass

02-22-2012

ims till having this issue since ziggs/nautilus patch and its frustrating beccause ill go from 30-40 fps to 0-5 and game basically freezes for 10 seconds or so

HeartofOblivion

02-23-2012

Posting the logs for my last two games. Know that I dc and then rc around the 22 min mark and then again around the 42 min mark in every game because it resets the memory allocation. Also I believe it is the Ziggs patch that the leak first appeared because it is now affecting the PBE as well and it did not have the problem on the Sejuani patch but did for the Ziggs.

Guttler

02-23-2012

This is the most annoying problem I've ever experienced while playing LoL Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick fix.

2nd02nun

02-23-2012

was wondering if any reds have looked in to this since the original post on page one. Curious if this is fixable or something we are just going to have to deal with.

Guttler

02-23-2012

I finally found my logs. Here you go.

After about 30 minutes into this game my fps wavered between 3 and 11 depending on if we were team fighting or I was just walking around with no creeps or other champions on screen.

Skibum44

02-23-2012

still waiting on riot reply plz