FPS drops at 15-25min

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thebenjomonster

05-16-2012

Having the same issue since about 2 weeks ago, will post my logs when I am home, but it's video lag around the 20m mark, which doesn't seem to have anything to do w/ what's happening in-game.

Dream of Glory

05-27-2012

I am recording information on this bug testing different things to attempt to fix it or determine the cause. I am recording the in game times it starts and ends as best as I can (to within a couple seconds) each game.

Link to my thread with relevant data (including logs):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=requested

Darth Melkor

06-10-2012

The most recent patch with the graphics overhaul has helped my early game FPS a decent amount. I can now hold 30-40 FPS for about 15-20 mins into the game but after that the FPS still drops to below 20 FPS and I believe it's because of a separate issue that still exists, a memory leak is the best theory so far.

I wish we could get an updated red response on this issue, they need to know that there is still an issue with late game FPS drops.

bylobog44

06-11-2012

The new Summoner's Rift graphics have helped the lag problems a lot, but any game that has a Vayne in it, I get massive lag spikes when Vayne uses her ult.

King of Onions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

wth riot do something about this how many months have passed and still no insight??

TasogareReiken

06-11-2012

Having this problem now. FPS spikes, particularly when enemy champions come out of the bushes.

King of Onions

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

bump

Darth Melkor

06-21-2012

bump

DahnStar

07-06-2012

bump

Darth Melkor

07-17-2012

Still getting FPS lag spikes after about 25 minutes into every single game. Still no update from Riot...