FPS drops at 15-25min

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Melkor

04-25-2012

bump

BraumBackMountin

04-25-2012

Bump for great justice

I just started getting this issue 2 days ago.. it's weird.. I ran 60ish fps all the time in fact i capped it at that so it doesn't put strain on the card. Anyways now I'm getting retarded fps like 2-12-20 and goes up and down like a roller coaster after like idk 10-20 mins passes in game. Never had this issue till now.

BraumBackMountin

04-25-2012

Tried the broken patch fixer button when you first open client. Fixed a thing or 2... still getting same issue.

DEM0N

04-28-2012

bump, still BROKE!... pls help us???

YellowInvazn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-29-2012

Having the same issue, this is absolutely absurd that it's been a known issue for 2 months and still nothing?

Darth Melkor

04-30-2012

bump for Riot response.
will give logs or w/e is requested to help identify this issue, please help us!

BOOVOMATB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

I am also having this issue, I just bought my computer not too long ago and b4 the patch i had steady 60fps always. Now I still do, however once the game gets going it drops, sometimes it will drop to 20 sometimes its only a little jerkiness. This issue is also unique to league of legends for me, it doesnt happen on my other games.

2nd02nun

04-30-2012

still no response hmm... I've been following this thread since it started. I think the reason you guys aren't getting any response is the lack of logs. If anyone who is experiencing this problem could post their logs it would probably be a lot more helpful then just stating "I am having this problem also."

Newclearhead

05-01-2012

I'm having the same problem since the last update.

The game starts at 60/59 fps and then drops at 7/8 fps by a minute or two (usually in mid-game). Then back to 60 fps and till the end of the match drops again to 7/8 fps several times.

Darth Melkor

05-02-2012

This took forever to compile... if this doesn't get a Rioter response I lose all faith in Riot.