FPS drops at 15-25min

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crzymdscntst

03-05-2012

I've been seeing FPS drops in games with Naut when he uses his shield if that helps. (Increased strain and such on my computer from security softward popping up and java update, I was running normal expect when he shielded. It may be worse for others.) Also more DCs when I see him. It may just be a bit more strain, but it's more than most skills.

Another thing that might be tested is when a friend messages from out-of-game in PVP.net. When this happens I see the FPS drop to 3 or 4 from anywhere for a bit and an increased chance of a DC, FPS drop, etc for the duration of the rest of the game.

Just a few things to test if nothing else. These 2 cases are very recurring for me when they do happen and are repeatable. I don't know if I should submit my logs with any more details, but I will if wanted.

Guttler

03-07-2012

Bumping

OsoJew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

same issue, going on 3 months since it started. Any eta on a fix Riot ?

Darth Melkor

03-08-2012

still no Red response? um... wtf? BUMPING FOREVER TIL THIS IS FIXED

Jihi1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

i have the same problem

Darth Melkor

03-09-2012

bump

DEM0N

03-09-2012

amd x6 3.20
8gb ddr3 ram
msi video 1gb ddr5
I too have fps drop in mid game, sometimes as low as 10fps. This issue should get looked at a bit more if you ask me, most people probably think its internet lag and don't know any different.. Not the case here. Please help us, thanks!

BlobPower

03-10-2012

I always wonder if riot employees get issues like this too or not. And if they don't, why. Many of them play the game themselves, understand enough technical stuff to see that this is not lag, and most of them probably use regular gaming PCs like most people here too. So this issue should have gotten reported internally, and being worked on with higher priority than other stuff.

Hmm...i got one explanation...riot employees are generally so good that the enemy team always surrenders at 20:00, and then the issue does not occur...even in single queue games...

Fall3nStar

03-10-2012

Bumping this again, having the same problem.

Dorotheus

Recruiter

03-11-2012

This page has been alive too long without any helpful responses.....COME ON RIOT!!!