Posted this on the GD boards

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

Thread continues to pick up steam and players, proof? A vocal poster against Dominion, "A Rope of Sand" has been swayed to give Dominion another shot. If we changed one mind that we know of, how many more have we changed and don't know it?

note: there's actually been a fair amount of people showing up, mentioning thread and talking with us in DD chat so we know there's more than one, but it doesn't have the same dramatic effect.. lol

Anyway, continue to show your support Dominion community!

Veztai

02-18-2012

I bumped it a couple times and upvoted some of the better posts + the OP.
Supporting Dominion is fun, =D

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veztai View Post
I bumped it a couple times and upvoted some of the better posts + the OP.
Supporting Dominion is fun, =D
Yes it is!

We do this together to earn ourselves some respect from the SR and more importantly from Riot. CS deserves love too!!!!

Rebel Dragon

02-18-2012

I posted.

Viktoree

02-18-2012

More posts! You can see the new people flowing into the DD chat.

Kedali

02-18-2012

The sad thing is that no Riot employees have posted in the thread. Perfect opportunity to promote their less played game mode, and not a single one cares enough to take advantage of it.

MilesMcStyles

02-18-2012

Posted my 2 cents in that thread. I'm 100% confident with it. SR people seriously don't get on my nerves anymore. I've seen entire threads where tons of people talk about how they love farming, they love the pace of it, they love the style of it, they love how it determines the outcome. I seriously can't have respect for people like that, even if there are more of them than us.

Viktoree

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedali View Post
The sad thing is that no Riot employees have posted in the thread. Perfect opportunity to promote their less played game mode, and not a single one cares enough to take advantage of it.
It's ok, even if Riot agreed they couldn't say so because you can't slaughter your cash cow. Dominion will get the respect/attention it deserves when our community grows strong/large enough.

Mark my words, build the community and the attention from Riot will come.

Viktoree

02-18-2012

Muhahahha the thread is growing and people are still filing in. Keep it going!

Convert 1 person, they convert 1 person, that person converts 1 person etc etc etc.

Veztai

02-18-2012

I wonder if we can at least get ricklessabandon to post his support for Dominion in the thread. Since his name appears in the devtracker, could stir many GD readers, who might have missed it, there!

1234567 ... 8