The League of heroes: Chapter 7: A Very Funny Chapter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimus144

02-17-2012

Yo guys, sorry for the delay, my dad was mad at me for my grades. BUT when he saw that there were 1062 people who read my story, he let me stay on ONLY to write the story every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so enjoy!

Chapter 7: A Very Funny Chapter

Of all things I have done in my life till now, hurting that girl in anger was probably the second most. My first being something I cant forgive myself for.
After what happened, I picked up the girl and went to find Graves. He went east, leaving behind many tracks. At one point I passed by an alley, he left behind a graffiti written in red saying: GRAVES WAS HERE! BEWARE THE DEAD MAN!
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.
Face-palming was all I could do at the moment.
Now the third thing I regret is letting Graves have a graffiti can when we were fighting of the guards.
Its not like any one would notice, if he had not bothered to let the evil laugh start from the first corner to the other side of the alley.
When he gets captured, he better not blame me for it.

I continued tracking his steps until I reached an old warehouse.
Great, as if the lighthouse was any better.
The place was old, with a strange smell fuming from the walls. From the looks of it, it was a weapon warehouse, used during the Noxus and Ionian conflict when Ionia was getting support from Demacia.
As the creaking doors opened, I noticed that many weapons were still there. Probably the shipment came shortly before Noxus lost the rematch.
Graves was busy checking the place, so I decided to play a prank on him, by acting as a guard who has just found him. From the dark he couldn't see me.
That was my fourth regret.
As soon as I said I was an official, he threw down a smoke canister that i dodged, and then he started to throw down a load of explosives at the area the smoke canister hit.
"Yo! Yo! Dude calm down! Its me Deimus!"
He stops, and then asked the most stupidest question I ever heard:
"Are you dead?"
Face-palm.
"Obviously not" I come out of hiding.
"Good cause I thou... OH MY GOD IS THAT A FEMALE GUARD!?"
Face-palm.
"Yes, but she is barely alive and needs medication now"
"What did you do man? Rape her?"
Ok now my face was hurting from face palming.
"More of that I raked her face with my claws"
"Ok, then follow me, I think I saw a bedroom that may have belonged to some guards"

In an hour, Graves comes out of the room.
"She is in bad shape, but she will probably heal in 4 days, a week tops. And don't worry about the scars, they will heal by that time after i put on them some medicine"
"Wow Graves, I never knew that you had knowledge in medicine"
"Neither did I"
Face-palm.
"Deimus you keep doing that you will end up the next patient of' Puts on sunglasses and white cloak.
"Dr. Graves" he said with a smile.
I decided to not face-palm and just go in to the room.

Now I had to admit, she was hot, with her long brown hair and pale skin. I rubbed softly on her head.
Man, I don't know why, but she reminded me of someone. Someone special. Someone..... who died.
Oh man I can still remember that day. The day my sister was executed.

Ok So this is all I have for now tune in next week when I narrate the story of Deimus's sisters death.
Oh and Aine will wake up next chapter. So see you all until then 'Puts on Shades' Go give Graves a whammy.

Graves: Why did you make me stupid, man?

Deimus: Man my face hurts from all that face palming.

Me: Sorry but the story was too serious so I decided to add some humor forgive me guys.

Aine: Wait so me and Deimus are gonna be lovers? Cause I think he is cute.

Me: Maybe, we shall see in future chapters.

Deimus: Wait, You really think I'm cute?

Me: Ok time to end this by doing a FUS ROH DA!
Blows them away to character city .

Jaykoboy

02-17-2012

Fus. Roh. Da.

Deimus144

02-17-2012

ok i fixed it jayko.

Jaykoboy

02-17-2012

I was just saying it! You didn't have to fix it. My friend actually thinks it's 'ta' not 'da,' and I don't bother correcting him.