Looking for a good Xin Zhao jungle guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carados

10-15-2010

Don't jungle one of the best laners in the game.

Keng Senpai

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelboroth View Post
smite late game is such a loss >.< not having ignite and exaust up every two minutes, instead of getting that epic 30 gold for a seige minion late game
Noob. What you think about stealing their buff and able to last hit Baron is not important?

Keng Senpai

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon Kain View Post
Start with Vamp Scepter on Xin and go for dual Golems. Xin has no mana issues early, there is no need to go for big blue first.
Cooldown reduction. Able to spam skill and not to worry about mana. And phreak's guide worked great. Most important thing is that you need as rune so you can get life steal back every third hit. Most people fail because they got no rune and if they do and still fail mean they are completely useless with xin.

theninjafury2011

05-03-2011

idk i start with a dagger but thats when i dont jungle. I think it would still work fine with jungling because of his passive. Again, idk but u r welcome to try.

Partyllama

05-04-2011

I've been jungling xin zhao all this week, and I have been loving it. I start with the standard cloth armor + 5 hp pots, and I start at blue. I feel that there is no reason not to start at blue if you can get a leash (which you should). After that I go wolves, wraiths, and then red. At this point, if there is someone gankable on mid or bottom, gank them (skip bottom golems), if you can't get a gank, then do bottom golems and port, then I buy my rank 2 boots and try for a gank on top or mid. If you can't get a gank, either do their jungle if they don't have a jungler, or help push a lane until your jungle comes back.

The runes I use aren't the best for him, I use arpen marks and quints, mp5 seals and cdr glyphs. They work OK, but for a jungler you probably dont need the mp5 (get armor), and magic resist per level is probably better than cdr for the blues.

I end up ganking at level 4 (which is pretty standard on most junglers) and I can usually level faster than bottom lane, and just behind mid or top lane.

Also, I can do dragon as early as level 6 if I have my zerker greaves and a lantern.

Shinslammer

05-04-2011

cloth armor and pots is your best bet. As with almost any jungler, full attack speed runes are the best thing you can possibly run.

To be totally honest though, just keep him in a lane.

Maverick Renegade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Since you asked for a good guide and not a bunch of people's opinions, search youtube for user Stonewall008's channel. Find the recent batch of Xin Zhao jungling video guides he did. Make sure you watch a few of them, because he demonstrates a few different paths you can use depending on the situation and your goals.

I like the one where he starts at small golems with a vamp scepter, clears everything but red buff, ports back to base after killing blue golem and buys boots and a potion, then goes back to small golems, then red buff, then gank.

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information