Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a good Xin Zhao jungle guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megashield

07-26-2010

I heard he wasnt too bad at jungling and I wanted to give it a try. Any1 have suggestions on how to jungle as him
(runes\masteries\items) along with their suggestions for what items to striving for that game.

MeatB1ade

07-26-2010

Quote:
Megashield:
I heard he wasnt too bad at jungling and I wanted to give it a try. Any1 have suggestions on how to jungle as him
(runes\masteries\items) along with their suggestions for what items to striving for that game.

If you check out Phreak's champion spotlight on youtube for xin zhao, it is made for a tank/jungler.

Megashield

07-26-2010

i thought his guide wasnt quite accurate. So im hoping some1 can help me out

D0llSlght

Recruiter

07-26-2010

ya, I thought his guide wasnt great either, I think he started with potion?
idk, go try it in a practice game or something....
Maybe buy a cloth armor + 5 red pot and start with golmn?

Megashield

07-26-2010

pratice disabled except for 4 humans, i can try later but i was wondering what someone that has played as the very op xin :P's strat was, and if they included jungling in it

Kelboroth

07-26-2010

He doesn't need to jungle, since his combo is OP at the moment, the second he hits level 3, you can usually go for an early game gank or two with his epic 1-2-3 punch >.< with a ranged dps even slightly harrasing you should be ahead of a jungling ww off the bat, i say this because i hate having smite on a jungler, and the only jungler iv had repeated success without smite is WW, smite late game is such a loss >.< not having ignite and exaust up every two minutes, instead of getting that epic 30 gold for a seige minion late game

M1key

07-26-2010

See what you do is stack attack speed and damage...and you facerape!!!! It's a difficult concept, buying infinity edge, phantom dancers, bloodrazer, bloodthirster, etc, but surprisingly useful and OP once you've mastered it. Fortunately for you Xin doesn't look like he's getting nerfed anytime soon so you can enjoy killing anyone without any trouble for the time being, no need for jungling.

Dakkas

07-26-2010

I've done some games with Xin jungling, items that don't work with him are Doran's Shield or Blade. Cloth armour was cutting it close and long blade didn't work. Still need to try vamp scepter. Best results so far have been either Elixer of Fort or Agility.

This is assuming you get Golem first

NerfHurter pls

10-14-2010

Quote:
Kelboroth:
He doesn't need to jungle, since his combo is OP at the moment, the second he hits level 3, you can usually go for an early game gank or two with his epic 1-2-3 punch >.< with a ranged dps even slightly harrasing you should be ahead of a jungling ww off the bat, i say this because i hate having smite on a jungler, and the only jungler iv had repeated success without smite is WW, smite late game is such a loss >.< not having ignite and exaust up every two minutes, instead of getting that epic 30 gold for a seige minion late game

Stealing buffs, and baron is a loss?
i dont understand.

Solomon Kain

10-15-2010

Start with Vamp Scepter on Xin and go for dual Golems. Xin has no mana issues early, there is no need to go for big blue first.