Twitch support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creationista

02-17-2012

Now, its hard to say this without calling my self stupid but its an interesting concept. with his never ending cloak (kill well not neverending but 50sec is pretty dam long) he can always been in a fight and giving auras to his team. with his super slow he can help his team get away or pick off strays (like taric would do with his stun or blitzs grab) get Shurelyas and you can almost always get your team out of a tight situation by throwing up your slow then speed away. yes hes squishy and i dont encourage this with every team comp, so build a bit tanky. my build included ninja tabi boots to help me live against their AD bot during the early game, then i built right into soul shroud and Starks (which has been renamed) and Shurelyas. Plus since hes twitch later in the game even with no damage or crit, i was still able to kill their support while they would place wards, or stray to far from the group.

So all in all i think twitch support would end up being like a... counter support with a tankish ranged ad as his partner like vayne or a super ranged partner like trist or kog, the pressure is none stop cause twitch is always cloaked and always has the potential to attack.

This is just an idea ill try it in a couple more games then get back to this but i'm always one to want to change the norms in a game. leave a comment if you had any ideas like this or just wanna get some advice or just feel like trolling, just wouldnt mind some feedback other then my team calling me a dumbass, lol

( Course i am a support player by choice in the game so i play like anyother support ie. dont steal kills take Cs, ward constantly)

O and btw i roled Heal and Clairity. not sure if they were the best but i knew he didnt need Cv since hes a walking ward with placable wards.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

It would be creating a kill lane in the bottom lane. I personally think that if the other team has a decent tank or are winning, then Twitch becomes worthless if they get an oracles (yes he still does damage etc, but he just melts). With a strong start that leads into a commanding middle, yes he would do exceptionally well bot lane especially if mid pushes and he's able to gank, but late game he can have struggles if the opponents counterbuild.

Creationista

02-17-2012

As long as its not rammus i feel like the slow/ shurelyas combo will get you out of any of those situations, remember your job as a support twitch is to keep map vision and pick off weaklings but be near your team at the same time, if the tank wants to waste his time killing a support instead of a valuable target like the ranged AD or the AP carry let him. To me twitch is none other then a distraction, with the extra Hp you will have as much as the tank and the Cd to have him slowed at all times.

All in all, just remember Twitch isnt building AD hes building support, so he will be just as tanky as the other supports (which i still use armor and MR runes to help early)