Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

@rickless Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Are you guys planning on tweaking some masteries for dominion?

I mean, Demolitionist, Scout and Siege Commander are instantly useless for dominion (unless there's a ninja buff that I'm unaware of)
(no idea whether Scout also affects traps such as Jitb or shrooms)

Sage and Mercenary are also somewhat abysmal (even in SR)
I mean
Mercenary: 12 gold bonus per kill/assist. yea sure, dominion nets a lot of kills and assist, but 12 gold each is just unbelievably low considering dominion aura grants 26 gold per 5 seconds.

Sage: 20 bonus XP per kill/assist. again, with dominion's passive XP aura, this is just nuts.
I cannot find the rate of XP granted from Crystal Scar aura so enlighten us. In 5v5 arab dominions, I noticed that a single dying minion gives around 4-7 XP when 5 people in a team are around.
That's just...

some other masteries' usefulness are also questionable albeit still arguably be decent or helpful
(Meditation, Wealth, Greed, probably also minion related masteries)
(yea yea, I know masteries are supposed to be miniscule or minute, but come on, at least fix some masteries that are instantly useless in Crystal Scar)