"doesn't matter its normal not ranked"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dinomiah

06-13-2012

This seems like a sliding scale kind of thing. Obviously normals aren't as serious as ranked, but I also don't want people "experimenting" with things like AD Veigar or something ridiculous like that, no matter how much you genuinely just want to try it out to see what happens. In normals, it is almost always appropriate to try tweaks to whatever the "meta" might be, but if you're coming from way out in left field, I hope for the sake of all that is good and sane that you're playing bots.

OzPin0y

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muqq View Post
And also whats with people not knowing when to surrender? When were getting steam rolled 34 to 7 and most of our turrets are down people love to just sit there and keep dying. Learn to surrender and stop sucking so I can get another game going that hopefully isn't ocmposed of down syndromes.
Funny you said that. Just last night this pretty much what happened to us (5 premade normal). Our bot had ash and taric. They were versing Caitlyn and Twisted Fate --- lost the first turret in 5 minutes and the second turret almost gone by 10th minute. Our mid started loosing it's turret too...

by 20th minute. Only the top lane had turrets... yup.... all turrets leading to our inhibs were gone other than top lane. We all conceded and talked aobut surrendering and play another game. Clearly we were beaten (they were up 10 kills too). 4 of us agreed on surrendering over teampseak but one said no and we can do this.....

62minutes later.... we won..... point is.... I have been in many situations where it's clear early game that we lost it... but we bounced back.... because we had carries that we new will dominate later in the game if they got a chance to.. and we gave it that chance.. by making sure they stayed alive and fed and only fighting when they are alive. The minute they died all of us exited the fighting scene.

So just because you guys had a rough early game, it doesn't mean you can't win it—it's different of course when you know your team can't work together...but we all knew our team aren't the type to rage and we all knew we have always worked together as we did during our First Person Shooter games..

Granted, I know a few folks, who will rage at their team mates and be little them... you know what happens in those games.....

OzPin0y

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinomiah View Post
This seems like a sliding scale kind of thing. Obviously normals aren't as serious as ranked, but I also don't want people "experimenting" with things like AD Veigar or something ridiculous like that, no matter how much you genuinely just want to try it out to see what happens. In normals, it is almost always appropriate to try tweaks to whatever the "meta" might be, but if you're coming from way out in left field, I hope for the sake of all that is good and sane that you're playing bots.
What if you played bots and it worked, and now trying it out in normals? I usually play bots when I'm totally new to the champion..and couldn't be bothered or can't find decent youtube videos.. otherwise.. off I go to normals.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

You can win a normal game with all ranged ad carries or all supports.

Both have been tested in the past. The level of play just isn't that high in normal games so just about anything works.