"doesn't matter its normal not ranked"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLBRBIDied

06-13-2012

Today I asked a jungle lee sin to come with us to invade enemy blue cause we had a blitz on our team, He said. We shouldnt, Besides its just normals so what ever. I countered his Its just normals with a, Exactly its just normals, So get over here XDD

tunmi

06-13-2012

It's not that normals don't count.. its just a place to learn and you cant get mad if your teammates are not "pro".
Personally when im learning a new Champion, i start out in bot games. Once bot games get to easy and I have a feel for the champ, I play Normal games. The problem with normal games is you can be trying out/learning a champion and going against someone 2k+ elo with one of their mains and your bound to get your a$$ handed to you. Everygame has someone that does well and someone that does poorly because there has to be a winner and a loser. If you want good team comp and people who are (more) competative, then play ranked/draft with serious players. If your truely that good, then you should be high enough elo to have good teammates instead of noobs. You can't flame your teammate for not doing well 100% of the time in a normal game because it consist of players from different skill levels. Every game has winners and losers, thats just the way it is.

The other day I called/picked jungle (as shaco) before someone else who wanted jungle and told them i did not want to switch because he is always banned in my ranked elo so i havnt played him lately (and im decent with him). Well the enemy team invaded (no one gaurded for me) so it screwed up my jungle start and gave me an early death as well. Most people know that shaco needs time to set up and if he falls behind it is hard to catch up so invading on a shaco is a sure way to screw up his WHOLE game because he wont get the necessary early ganks to be effective throughout the game.... Anyways i got flamed, called a noob by this player who tried to kick me out of jungle. He even asked the other team to report me for being a bad player.
My response.. I dont think riot will ban me for getting invaded and having a bad game. It is not ranked and im not trolling.. but if you are so good, play your high elo ranked games where you can avoid "noobs" like me

Like i said.. its not that normal games dont count, but take it with a grain of salt. This is where people attempt to get better before going to ranked WHERE IT COUNTS so there is no use in raging at someone for doing bad. For all you know they are 500 elo and riot isnt gonna ban on the basis of sucking in a normal game so if things go sour.. dont fret; your not losing elo and there is always the next game to look forward to (Be Positive). Normal games are a place of practicing, raging and trolls.. it will never change. Best thing you can do is make a premade or acheive high elo and play with better, more level headed individuals.

Ayyy

06-13-2012

I believe the saying goes "practice does not make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect"

You won't achieve that "perfect practice" without a good team comp. If I want to try something new, I will call the position right away, choose my character, and sit till I see the team comp. If someone decides to completely ignore me, I'll call them out on it, and tell them another open position. If they refuse, I will either take the open position, or just dodge because I knew I wouldn't want to play with that person.

Anyways, point is, if you have a bad team comp, you'll probably have a bad game that won't give you the practice you need with a new character. Normals should be taken semi-seriously.

Poko4Sho

06-13-2012

This is hilarious, as if people under level 30 don't play normals seriously. They can't play ranked, so it's all fun no seriousness? Get over yourself. Fight intermediate bots for practice, we all know they're harder than most players.
You know what's fun? Winning and trying your best. Want to troll? Go to 4chan.

MoonStomp

06-13-2012

Normal blind pick is for messing around and practicing when you get too good for bots.

Normal draft is for serious practice. Meta mostly followed and more (if any) teamwork to be found.

I've had people rage at me for picking a jungle in blind pick. Then proceeded to get fed hard and stomp.

I still haven't played ranked yet but I'd rather practice with a premade than wade through the cesspool that is blind.

Technician Tim

06-13-2012

id much rather lose a normal game than ranked

i use normal lobbies to get the hang of new champs and builds in a realistic setting, lets face it anything looks good vs bots

Technician Tim

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayyy View Post
I believe the saying goes "practice does not make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect"

You won't achieve that "perfect practice" without a good team comp. If I want to try something new, I will call the position right away, choose my character, and sit till I see the team comp. If someone decides to completely ignore me, I'll call them out on it, and tell them another open position. If they refuse, I will either take the open position, or just dodge because I knew I wouldn't want to play with that person.

Anyways, point is, if you have a bad team comp, you'll probably have a bad game that won't give you the practice you need with a new character. Normals should be taken semi-seriously.
who are you to say what makes good team comp?

just because pros like to adhere to a certain meta does not mean i will every game i play

meta obviously works, and should be used in almost every ranked game, bu blind normals are for screwing around just as much as winning (screwing around means experimenting NOT trolling)

Dielan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

I love Normals. It gives me a place to try out things like 6 phantom dancers or 4 warmogs on Mundo and be successful. I don't take them seriously, unless I am trying out a new champ, where I try to figure out the mechanics as best I can. I have a really bad habit of getting beginner's luck though and completely dominating my first few games, then sucking with them, after it fades. But that's a cool story for another time.

BlackJesus101

06-13-2012

Normals are not for screwing around or experimenting thats what bot games are for people if you want to screw around and you deliberately drag other players into it you are trolling its as simple as that just because you dont care if you win doesnt mean that nobody else does either normals are meant to be more relaxed yes but not stupid so messing with people picking dumb champs or using dumb builds does indeed make you a bad person

BlackJesus101

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
id much rather lose a normal game than ranked

i use normal lobbies to get the hang of new champs and builds in a realistic setting, lets face it anything looks good vs bots
to an extent this is ok but the op was talking about people that just dont give a **** at all your not going to find out if a build works in a realistic setting if your team is trolling