dissapointed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DroppinColors

06-14-2012

i will probably be uninstalling this game. ive been playing for a week and i havent improved at all. i dont know if its just me but i dont like to play a game if i get prison raped every time i play and never get any better. dont get me wrong it looks like a fun game but im not willing to play a game that i will NEVER improve at.

ChaosTempest195

06-14-2012

i just started playing about 2 weeks ago now.... and i just started getting better. try custom games there a great learning experience

Kazeindel

06-14-2012

What Chaos said. It takes awhile. And if you want someone to practice with you, feel free to punch my face and ill run in when im available.

Broken Soldier

06-15-2012

Keep at it man, or try new champions that fulfill different roles. I've been playing this game on two separate accounts since open beta and I can honestly say that me and my buds who also started around that time weren't really good consistently for quite some time, Maybe even the end of season 1

Get to 30, get all your mastery points and buy some good runepage setups and keep at it. This game has a steep learning curve but all you have to do is be determined enough to keep trying. Also go to sites and read guides, watch videos, or even check out colbychees' summoners academy 101 for basic game tips and strats.

Yes, one could argue that it's a big investment of your time just to play a game well, but it's a pvp game and most pvp games are just like that. Trust me when I say this game is amazing and too good to pass up just because the learning curve is steep.

Also, if you have ever played DOTA or HON you will realize that this game is the most player friendly of them all (and in my opinion the best due to this access) and it's not as bad as you think.

tldr; Keep at it, watch videos, read guides, learn strats and different champs, never give up, never surrender

zLOLWTFOMGz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

I think everyone has their moments of being bad...

For me, I sucked so bad in early levels that i will lose to beginner bots...

Just keep at it and you'll improve.

Insípid

06-15-2012

Learn to last hit better and don't get greedy with kills. Thing about bots, if you get clsoe they try to fight u, so i suggest start playing with a ranged champ first to avoid getting beat down when you want to kill creeps. I dont want to say ashe because she's really easy. Give sivir or tristana a whirl and see how you like them. Sivir is 450 IP and Tristana is 1350 IP.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

if you're just starting to play - for the first month, my advice on improving is to right click more - right click ALOT - just move more, run more, attack more, use more abilities. don't pick fights cos even beginner bots will rape you in a fight. just right click lots, learn the abilities of a champ you like, read some guides on that champ, master that champ, learn the game through that champ - and right click more. eventually you'll be good enough to beat not only intermediate bots, but other ppl too.

Forrestfire15

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspiredKill View Post
Learn to last hit better and don't get greedy with kills. Thing about bots, if you get clsoe they try to fight u, so i suggest start playing with a ranged champ first to avoid getting beat down when you want to kill creeps. I dont want to say ashe because she's really easy. Give sivir or tristana a whirl and see how you like them. Sivir is 450 IP and Tristana is 1350 IP.
Tristana is actually free to people who "like" riot games on facebook.

Bus Driver

06-15-2012

also remember another thing, forcing the person out of lane is JUST as good as killing them, since it will put them behind in exp and last hits.

Rykaal

06-15-2012

But... killing them is still better, more exp / gold. but if you see them run behind a turret at low levels, don't chase. even later in the game this is a bad idea with certain champs. But if you are a tank, or very durable. go for it.