Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any Oceanic/Late Night Dom players out there? Looking for people for pre-mades.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Omega

02-16-2012

Me and my bro are looking for more people to play games with, esp for climbing up that elo ladder a bit (We're aiming to hit that prestigious top 2%!). I'm sure nobody would contest that having less randoms is always a good thing. We're usually on variously between noon and 8 pm NZT, more so during the weekends, but scheduling times to play is easy.

I'm HurrikaneHektor and my bro is OdysseusTheWise. Send us an invite any time. We've both got mics, good computers, good internet, and skype/vent, so communication won't be a problem. We're both fluctuating variously along the 1700-1800 range, and are aiming for at least 1850.

0shi

02-17-2012

Hey, you fall squarely in my ELO, although a little out of my playtime (I'm in Aus rather than NZ and tend to be a night owl), so feel free to add me / invite me if you see me around, I really only play Dominion unless one of my mates drags me to the rift

ssmonkey

02-17-2012

I am a NZer and play during that time. No mic though.

I'll send buddy invites when I go online. My studies start in a week though, will not be able to play as much when that happens.

Mister Omega

02-17-2012

Cool, added you. Hope to get some games some time. I just bought Urgot woohoo!