Best ap mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krysis21

04-17-2012

Mordekaiser é #1 huehuehue

Dat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

I hate saying this because it will just put more LeBlancs in the game, but
Leblanc.
In all my games with her i NEVER lose mid. I always pick up a kill by the 8 minute mark, she is extremly fun, versatile an an outrageously OP carry. Shes also stupidly annoying and easy to play and pick up and the only time you find yourself being forced back is if your playing against a really good anivia.

Trolosaurus

04-19-2012

Gragas and his fething barrels are a pain in mid. He can just harass you to high hell while he bullies you out of lane.

BP Jester

04-20-2012

at lvl 26, you would do best with an easy snowball style champion. Akali, Kass, and Sion come first to mind. At that level of the game, few people know how to counter them and it leads to easy kills and easy wins.
Now if you plan on playing ranked and climbing the ladder in the future, then Cass is a must to own and master. She takes a lot of skill to master but the reason that she is a must have for anyone that strives to main AP mid is because she is a unique champion in that she has no hard counters. The closest counter she has is Galio, and even then you can easily win your lane regardless. Most AP champions have a hard counter that can shut you down no matter how good you are with said champion. With Cass, as long as you are good, you can win your lane most of the time. I'm an AP mid player myself and if I'm doing ranked I refuse to choose anyone but Cass if I have first pick. If I choose anyone else, I know there is a strong chance I will get countered.

TehomCD

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsnova View Post
I hate saying this because it will just put more LeBlancs in the game, but
Leblanc.
In all my games with her i NEVER lose mid. I always pick up a kill by the 8 minute mark, she is extremly fun, versatile an an outrageously OP carry. Shes also stupidly annoying and easy to play and pick up and the only time you find yourself being forced back is if your playing against a really good anivia.
Leblanc is a special case - she has one of the strongest, if not the strongest, laning phases in the game, and absolutely crushes squishy champions. However, her late game is very lacking compared to most AP carries, and she absolutely must translate her early game power into objectives for her team or she'll be in a lot of trouble. There's other early game powerhouses that are similar in that regard, but she's probably the most extreme example.

She does have trouble with champions that are able to negate or survive her burst in lane, though. Galio will pretty much always beat her, for example.

lKd0t99

05-02-2013

Lissandra. Great mobility and burst with those combos but just takes a bit of time to get used to. Her E is great to run away with.

Magus Crow

05-02-2013

Good god dude. Necroing a post from over a year ago....