Best ap mid?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hippy9090

02-16-2012

Alright so i'm looking to get a really good ap mid champ. I'm level 26 and usually play with friends where i'm always mid. right now i have kennen as my main. so far i've looked at cassiopeia, brand, and malzahar

I Cookeh I

02-16-2012

There really is no "best" ap mid as anyone can be good with any of them. If you are asking about cass, brand or malzahar I would chose cass personally and Ahri if you aren't talking about the three.

hippy9090

02-16-2012

yeah i shouldn't have used the word 'best' but i'm not sure about cass cause i don't really DoT champs. more bursty

th3inf4mou5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Tryndamere of course

7th Letter

02-16-2012

There really isn't a "best" ap (I know cliche). By the time you get to 30 there will probably be new fotm aps. Just master champs that are fun for you

hippy9090

02-16-2012

alright but like who has the most potential to be very deadly. i'm willing to learn harder champs

Pipnip

02-16-2012

Some of the deadlier AP champions (bursty is what I have in mind) that I've come across are: LeBlanc, Lux, Ahri, Cass, Kennen, the occasional Fiddlesticks, and Veigar.

TehomCD

02-16-2012

Ziggs isn't a bad choice either. His ultimate gives him a huge map presence after level 6, and he's pretty strong in lane.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-17-2012

I wouldn't consider Cassi to be exceptionally bursty; in fact she's quite the opposite, she has a bit of poke and a ton of sustain, but very little overall burst.

Soldrart

02-17-2012

Cass isn't bursty, however she is by FAR the deadliest if she has mana. Her poisons and twin fangs will kill someone very easily, not as quick as leblanc will, but she destroys everyone in lane. (at least, in all of my experience, non-freeweek cass is gg, sadly)

12345 ... 7