Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got left game everytime i alt-f4 after game ends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpypcy

10-16-2009

Game have bug! If we lose or win (final building goes boom) and i alt-f4 quickly out i get left game status. What the hell? Are you kidding me? What is this sh*t?
I did that once and now i see how you f*ck up people. Now i don't have idea how will affect my game but i don't want to have leave game status fix it!
I did not get any xp or ip only thing i got is f*king leave. Nice going there!

10-16-2009

Don't alt+f4?

Cpypcy

10-16-2009

Game was fking over! After that stupid building explodes i did not left the fking game! Im not a leaver! I just wanted to skip stats and all that bsh*t.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

10-16-2009

Its just an improper message, you do not get a leaver mark, you still get full xp/ip.

Cpypcy

10-16-2009

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Its just an improper message, you do not get a leaver mark, you still get full xp/ip.

Ok but why i have 1 leave in stats then?
I don't want my stats messed up and marked beaing a leaver.

tiDdelz

10-16-2009

slow your roll and ease yo peas bro.

Kittybat

10-17-2009

Quote:
Cpypcy:
Game was fking over! After that stupid building explodes i did not left the fking game! Im not a leaver! I just wanted to skip stats and all that bsh*t.

You mean like..the part where you press X on the stats & hit "Return to lobby"?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-17-2009

Well to be fair that part takes an unreasonably long amount of time on my comp. Like 5 minutes to load :s.