Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game]Rune Combiner breaks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PyrozBlaze

02-16-2012

Priority: Major

Label: Rune combiner

Description: I over bought physical damage quints, went to convert 2 of them to a random rune, and the combiner wouldn't combine them. Eventually after enough clicks it showed this.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=383865&stc=1&d=1329449352

Repro steps:
1. Go to rune combiner
2. Hit two runes to combine, i did physical quints again
3. If nothing happens, click again and again.
4. This occurs 100% of the time I try to combine the runes.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

02-16-2012

Yeah this bug has been around. Just not enough people used rune combiner before the PBE to notice.

2xHero

Recruiter

02-16-2012

I wonder if the issue is related to certain runes or certain accounts. I combined hundreds of rune on PBE today, but I didn't experience any problems.

Specifically, I bought hundreds of Greater Marks of Destruction and combined them. Then, I combined a few random Quintessences. I still had no problems.

daBigLOL

02-16-2012

My rune combiner just broke. It worked before so I am not sure what happened. Same as OP.

Kantankerous

02-16-2012

Experienced the same issue as well. The rune combiner didn't output anything, and when I exited it, It showed 2 fewer runes than I actually had . But upon trying again to combine runes, I had the full original ammount again.

Vaurnbarn

Platform Engineer

02-16-2012

Thanks for the report. We've been doing some work on this part of the code recently so that's likely the cause. I'll send this along.

Le Fail

02-16-2012

Confirmed.