My first 6300 champion - help me decide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaidan Alenko

02-16-2012

I'm rather vain and enjoy my characters looking as aesthetically pleasing as possible, yet while being pretty, I like being viable as well. (doesn't need to be OP, just not as lousy as Ryze is now)

Please choose from the list below based on the 'fun-ability', I could care less of what their roles are of support/carry/mid/etc. (I enjoy them all) If it's challenging, that's a plus! I tend to not follow the Difficulty bar in character descriptions because it's purely subjective and occasionally incorrect.

-Ezreal
-Vayne
-Vladimir
-Malzahar
-Riven

Thank you. !

Marchak

02-16-2012

Malz or Vayne IMO, I started with Vayne and have always loved her. Even if her learning curve took me a while. Malz is just fun.

sam2518

02-16-2012

i know you didnt list him but deffinatly Ziggs IMO lol he is just pure power and if you build him right not very squishy and easy to use

sam2518

02-16-2012

I think you should deffinatly buy Ziggs IMO lol becuase he is just pure power especially early game(not to mention his mega inferno bomb olbiterating the other team) and if you build him right he isnt very squishy plus he is really easy to learn. But anyways just my opinion lol

Kaidan Alenko

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchak View Post
Malz or Vayne IMO, I started with Vayne and have always loved her. Even if her learning curve took me a while. Malz is just fun.
Thank you! I was considering Vayne over Malz actually. I love mobility, and I tend to dislike 'pet' classes. (his void minions)

Quote:
I think you should deffinatly buy Ziggs IMO lol becuase he is just pure power especially early game(not to mention his mega inferno bomb olbiterating the other team) and if you build him right he isnt very squishy plus he is really easy to learn. But anyways just my opinion lol
Mm I dislike 'BOOM' classes/champs in all the games I've played over the years. (I never use grenades in my FPS games. Why? IDK lol)

ADGarner

02-16-2012

I would recommend Riven or Vladimir based on that list. Ezreal, Vayne, and Malzahar are all lane locked within the current meta (there are of course exceptions). Riven can make both a good top and a good jungle. Vladimir makes a good mid lane and a good top lane.

Lane versatility will help the character be interesting over a long period.

Sonfon

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
I'm rather vain
Well there's your answer right there. Also, Ryze lousy

lol'd

Dr FreakinSmarts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Jax, wit the Gladiator Skin

Dark Ajax

02-17-2012

ziggs but since he is not on that list, go for riven, she is so much fun..

JackalopeGod

02-19-2012

Nocturne haha... No seriously get Nocturne. He's a badass.