Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yay Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

02-16-2012

You're paying attention to the PBE again! Redownloading client right now. Thanks!

wht2give

02-16-2012

When did they stop paying attention to us?

ACookieMonster

02-16-2012

Quote:
wht2give:
When did they stop paying attention to us?

they didnt update for a WHOLE WEEK!

wht2give

02-16-2012

Quote:
ACookieMonster:
they didnt update for a WHOLE WEEK!

OH MY GOD, WE'RE IGNORED JUST AS MUCH AS THE NORMAL SERVERS! I can't believe it!
Lol.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

02-16-2012

They didn't release many updates for a huge chunk of time. I know they probably had other stuff they were working on, such as Shen, Nautilus, Ziggs, Jax, etc. But I and many other players I know felt abandoned and that the PBE just wasn't living up to its potential. Now they're back to releasing stuff and I'll be the first to admit to being unfaithful and jumping right back on the bandwagon.

Lol at the downvote. I smile at people who think I'm not serious.

Edit: I wasn't paying much attention to the server for the past few months so I might have missed an update after that couple months over the holidays when there was little going on.

AlistarCanBePro

02-16-2012

Quote:
Adrian Umbra:

Edit: I wasn't paying much attention to the server for the past few months so I might have missed an update after that couple months over the holidays when there was little going on.

During the Holidays, PBE was busy with testing many new features. PBE is PBE. We're always a patch or two behind. Nothing has changed. Just the new faces around here.

wht2give

02-16-2012

Quote:
THEoGRIMoREAPER:
During the Holidays, PBE was busy with testing many new features. PBE is PBE. We're always a patch or two behind. Nothing has changed. Just the new faces around here.

This.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

02-16-2012

I am pretty sure PBE has gotten a lot of attention. Good people to.