Watch me learn to play Leblanc!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

I've wanted to play Leblanc for a long time now and the other day I finally caved and bought her. I haven't played a single match with her yet so you'll get to experience the growing pains of learning a new character a long with me!

http://beta.xfire.com/live_videos/jchaser26

I'll be streaming for the next 4-5 hours, if the stream appears offline in that time frame it's only because it goes down between games, downtime should only last 5-8 minutes at most.

Also, any tips, hints, builds, or comments would be great. I'll be checking back here after each game!

Live in 10 minutes from time of post.

Viktoree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

going live in 2-3 minutes

v4v3nd3774

02-16-2012

I don't mean to be rude, but really man you're making 2-3 threads a day promoting your stream with the different champions you're trying or asking for suggestions on champs to play. Can you just create a single thread to consolidate the information, bumping it each time you would otherwise create a thread?

Not that I don't want your stream to have reduced visability or anything, it's just this is a bit spammy and you're making me want to ignore every thread topic created by you simply because I'm assuming it's *that thread* again. I feel like I'm having to check the author's name everytime I go to click on a thread and beyond that I don't want to intentionally avoid a thread you create if it actually ends up being on an actual topic.

Anyway, best of luck with your games.

Viktoree

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4v3nd3774 View Post
I don't mean to be rude, but really man you're making 2-3 threads a day promoting your stream with the different champions you're trying or asking for suggestions on champs to play. Can you just create a single thread to consolidate the information, bumping it each time you would otherwise create a thread?

Not that I don't want your stream to have reduced visability or anything, it's just this is a bit spammy and you're making me want to ignore every thread topic created by you simply because I'm assuming it's *that thread* again. I feel like I'm having to check the author's name everytime I go to click on a thread and beyond that I don't want to intentionally avoid a thread you create if it actually ends up being on an actual topic.

Anyway, best of luck with your games.
I agree it would be easier, but I worry about stuff getting lost in the clutter. Ideally I could just edit the threads title when it needed updating and be done with it.

I will take what you said into consideration though.

Maxijazz

02-16-2012

I play Leblanc quite a bit on Dominion and I have a few tips:

Runes
Magic Pen. Marks
AP/level glyphs and seals
Flat AP quints

Masteries
Standard 21/0/9 for an extremely damaging mage. Get anything that will increase your damage and then whatever you feel is needed in utility as long as you get the runic affinity.

Items
Prospectors Ring, Boots 1, Health Potion (pop this the second you take any kind of damage)
Sorc Boots (Spell pen is awesome. And also to get through MR)
Catalyst (Your AP/level runes should start to kick in at this point so you have damage and a source of healing when you take damage. This and the health on your ring should be enough to keep you alive)
Rabadons Deathcap (Core item on Leblanc. Without it your damage is severely diminished.)
Haunting Guise (More spell pen. Sweet!)
Upgrade the Catalyst into RoA (Usually dont get this far, but more AP is useful and extra health.)

Skills
R>Q>W>E with 1 point in E and W by level 4
Your basic combo will be Q-R-WW-and then E if you can land it, not mandatory.
Retreat combo: E (not mandatory)- W-R-Flash if you chose it and not on CD.

For summoners you can go standard Flash/Ignite to get away and secure kills. You could also go Ghost/Ignite or Flash/Ghost if you really need to run.

Tips
Do not play her if you have less than 2 Melee as you will be destroyed by your lack of a front line to help you survive while you wait for CDs. If you do draft: if they have more than 3 squishy, take her and kill them.

Never go first into a fight unless you can ninja kill one of their team within 1.5 seconds of going in. This is about how long it takes for me to get the combo off completely and most of the time they cannot react fast enough.

Always always always use your ult in your combo. It is on a low enough cooldown to be used every fight and then those quick ninja kills if you find someone while you hide in a bush.

Advanced
When you have windmill go into the middle bush just above the relics. This is the route that most people will cross when going to windmill and you have vision of them. If they are alone and squishy combo them and run! Even if you do not kill them you will have forced them to back or be in serious risk of dying. Do not do this if there is more than one person there.

If two people are low on health and near each other - Do a Q-W-R combo (casting the Q on the one with the more dangerous CC) This will more than likely kill both. Don't attempt if there are mor then just the two of them, or if there are make sure your team is already there to back you up as soon as you go in.

Good luck! Do not be intimidated if you are knocked down at first, she is very powerful when used correctly but mediocre if not.