Ranked Gain/Loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomz0r

02-16-2012

Several Questions:

1) After how many game does rating gain/loss drop dramatically? (30s -> 20s -> 10s)
2) Does in game score affect rating gain/loss at all? (ka/d ratio)
3) Does leaver affect end result gain/loss (d/c, ragequit, w/e the case, a person left the game for 5 minutes and is red named during score screen)
4) How much more/less do the team with the lower/higher rating get.

Thanks in advance.

OBL Hammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

1) I'm not sure.
2) I don't think so. I believe that gain/loss is only affected by your team's elo relative to the enemy team's.
3) I don't think so.
4) In my experience, it seems to vary between about 15 and 11.

MrDangerhart

02-16-2012

I've put some time into figuring this out. I'm pretty sure I have it down at this point, besides the fact that I don't know Riots perticular math formulas.

1) Number of games has nothing to do with it. It's the number of wins/losses that matters. From what i've learned, when your ratio is around 50% the dramatic gain/loss of points will taper off because then the system assumes your where your supposed to be.
2) Yes. But from everything i've learned only early game score affects your rating for a game. Being that early game is up to you mostly, where late game is mostly team fighting in which you don't necessarily win or lose based off your own merits.
3) No.
4) That question is so situation dependant that there is no way to possibly answer that in a satisfactory way. If you really want to know, you'd have to give information about a particluar game.