Warwick is pretty awesome solo top.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPNaedre

02-17-2012

Excellent Solo top. I got carried by my Solo Top WW yesterday playing as Janna. I thanked him so much. My AD Carry was either bad or having a really off game, and he carried us so freaking hard it was insane.

Bumhunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissBlade View Post
I suppose playing competitively is not even having a bronze badge from season 1, having a 25-23 season 2 and now claiming to be the end all be all master of WW.
lol owned

Lightschampion

02-21-2012

Solo top is my fav way to play ww
i play him as mage/tankwick.
NO AD. THERES BETTER ADS OUT THERE. PUT BERSERKER GREAVES ON WW AND I WILL TROLL YOU

I used to jungle him extensivly pre-jungle rework
punished those faster dangerous clear junglers with blood scent, kill them in their jungle, gimped jungler

after jungle rework, all I do is solo top ww
I've lost top once in all my games...to a fizz + ezreal 2 v 1 on top with my jungler gimped due to an invade at blue XD

try a regrowth pendent, def masteries, maxing q and e. and exhaust ignite
turn the pendant into an....ELESIAS MIRACLE, one of the most underrated items in the game
guees what? You never run out of hp or mana for rest of game, spam q all day and whoop your solo top opponent with q after q, ult, then q finish
Your ult also guarantees succeful ganks for your jungler, cept vs gp, stupid oranges!!!!! reg ability removing your ult that not even cleanse removes

blood scent gives you so much speed, hard for jungler to gank you if its up (and rofl if jungler comes near you with under 50% hp, ult him on his way and kill him)

MF counter ww? yes she does. with her passive, she kites u alot. survive till 6 then ult her with ure relativlly low cd ult to defeat her, same with all range ads

Renekton, yorick, tryndamere, wu kong and riven (pre-nerf at least) good opponents solo top vs ww. Its not hard counter, its equal counter. Just remember...patience.....ww will eventually win if your not impatient.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

He was a strong top laner and a useless jungler until the recent nerfs.

Now he is a decent top laner and a mediocre jungler.

Shatuedeif

02-21-2012

I once fought a Warwick top lane as AD Garen with ignite... was 3/0 before 25 minutes. My jungler didn't have to camp anything.

Ruthless Sophie

02-21-2012

Better nerf Irelia.

SoadAA

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ntiSqueaker View Post
Warwick is one of the best solo tops, and doesnt really have a counter. The only people that can really do anything against him are a lucky critplank, Yorrick, and a good Renekton. I've been on both sides on the Renekton/Warwick battle, and its always a close, and hella challenging and fun one.
Vlad wrecks him