Warwick is pretty awesome solo top.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grunt666

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzbzq View Post
With all the fuss over Shen, and the fact that everybody is trying to revive jungle WW, everybody is missing the fact that WW is now insane in top lane. He traded some of his redundant healing for all kinds of free damage.

Today, I did WW top against Irelia. Despite a horrible invade and an immediate gank combining to put me 2 levels behind, I eventually went like 12-4-12 ish in an otherwise very very close game. Highlights included me 2v1ing Nocturne and Irelia at baron and finishing at full health.

WW may be #1 OP bruiser right now, but I've only seen him 4 times in a solo lane so it's early to tell.

He is WORSE top now than before. He lost a load of sustain, and he got very little free dmg ROFL. you clearly never played him before the changes. He is 100% worse off. 500+ games of experience playing him say so. You are 3 wins 2 losses with WW in ranked kinda comical to hear this nonesense because you laned vs the worlds worst irelia haha.

KissBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzbzq View Post
With all the fuss over Shen, and the fact that everybody is trying to revive jungle WW, everybody is missing the fact that WW is now insane in top lane. He traded some of his redundant healing for all kinds of free damage.

Today, I did WW top against Irelia. Despite a horrible invade and an immediate gank combining to put me 2 levels behind, I eventually went like 12-4-12 ish in an otherwise very very close game. Highlights included me 2v1ing Nocturne and Irelia at baron and finishing at full health.

WW may be #1 OP bruiser right now, but I've only seen him 4 times in a solo lane so it's early to tell.
This. WW is very very strong right now. I have no idea how to use him and I've been winning games building totally the wrong items every game. One game I went wriggles and some nonsense and the next was old school wits end/madreds. His ult pretty much drops anything not a tank to near death.

CheeseCakeyumyum

02-16-2012

he is a better mid

Grunt666

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakkas View Post
Lanewick is one of the strongest top-laners in the game. I always thought he was a gimmick until I decided to give him a shot and now I love that huggable furball to death
your 1 ranked win With WW doesnt speak alot to such a claim.

Grunt666

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissBlade View Post
This. WW is very very strong right now. I have no idea how to use him and I've been winning games building totally the wrong items every game. One game I went wriggles and some nonsense and the next was old school wits end/madreds. His ult pretty much drops anything not a tank to near death.
3 ranked games none with WW. really hard to make such assumtions when you dont play competitively. I can dominate bots and normals with eve.

KissBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt666 View Post
3 ranked games none with WW. really hard to make such assumtions when you dont play competitively. I can dominate bots and normals with eve.
I suppose playing competitively is not even having a bronze badge from season 1, having a 25-23 season 2 and now claiming to be the end all be all master of WW.

TimmyPage

02-16-2012

He just hits this state of unkillability rather early, from his ability to hard sustain a lane with only building tanky CDR. He can't really be countered and he can just act as a forward moving wall, where if you leave lane he's going to get your tower, you can't trade with him (because he'll heal it all back and do about even damage to you) and now he has a ramping passive meaning you can't actually hard engage on him without taking a LOT of damage.

He can only be stopped if you have a crazy damage champ and a high CC champ beating on him from your turret till almost his turret, saying that from having played as him and played against him.

Grunt666

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyPage View Post
He just hits this state of unkillability rather early, from his ability to hard sustain a lane with only building tanky CDR. He can't really be countered and he can just act as a forward moving wall, where if you leave lane he's going to get your tower, you can't trade with him (because he'll heal it all back and do about even damage to you) and now he has a ramping passive meaning you can't actually hard engage on him without taking a LOT of damage.

He can only be stopped if you have a crazy damage champ and a high CC champ beating on him from your turret till almost his turret, saying that from having played as him and played against him.
Trust me he was STRONGER before the changes. Champs that did stomp him and still do? Wukong, renekton to name a few.

WAD loves Mio

02-17-2012

Random fun fact: MF is a counterpick to WW top, as unlikely as she'll be there :3

Vegas Dad

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissBlade View Post
I suppose playing competitively is not even having a bronze badge from season 1, having a 25-23 season 2 and now claiming to be the end all be all master of WW.

I have 350 matches this season ranked as warwick top lane and jungle. I think I qualify and yes he feels noticibly worse now in every way EXCEPT his ability to clear the first pass of the jungle, sadly though I am feel like paper when I go gank now due what feels like a big loss of sustain. Top lane I am flat our worse lost loads of sustain and get pushed out by alot of champs that never used to push me out.

check my profile if you want to argue credibility thx.