Warwick is pretty awesome solo top.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALargeBear

02-16-2012

Warwick loses to anyone who can just AoE the creep wave and ignore his harass with their own sustain. He does well against others.

Dakkas

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ntiSqueaker View Post
Warwick is one of the best solo tops, and doesnt really have a counter. The only people that can really do anything against him are a lucky critplank, Yorrick, and a good Renekton. I've been on both sides on the Renekton/Warwick battle, and its always a close, and hella challenging and fun one.
Yorick vs Warwick is a stalemate. They'll both just heal off each other eternally

Majigger

02-16-2012

*News Flash!*

According to SV, WW clear is on par with Udyr!
k.

*News Flash!*

WW needs level 6...
Udyr needs level 3...

:/

Demp

02-16-2012

Sigh, I remember I was about the only person who went solo top because he is **** near unbeatable. Now I guess the cat's out of the bag =\.

HFL1

02-16-2012

jeezas whats with everyone playing lanewick all of a sudden. The patches didn't really do anything to his laning cept give him a bit of extra damage, and a bit less sustain, which cancels out. Ever since his Q got nerfed, lanewick's popularity has dropped 70%, even though he's still one of the most sustainable top laners, and my main solo top champion.

smokin thrills

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majigger View Post
*News Flash!*

According to SV, WW clear is on par with Udyr!
k.

*News Flash!*

WW needs level 6...
Udyr needs level 3...

:/
"according to SV"

how about according to empirical evidence. Have you tried ww w/ longsword start now?

zzbzq

02-16-2012

With all the fuss over Shen, and the fact that everybody is trying to revive jungle WW, everybody is missing the fact that WW is now insane in top lane. He traded some of his redundant healing for all kinds of free damage.

Today, I did WW top against Irelia. Despite a horrible invade and an immediate gank combining to put me 2 levels behind, I eventually went like 12-4-12 ish in an otherwise very very close game. Highlights included me 2v1ing Nocturne and Irelia at baron and finishing at full health.

WW may be #1 OP bruiser right now, but I've only seen him 4 times in a solo lane so it's early to tell.

Tîwaz

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onboardtonowhere View Post
I once went against a lanewick top without knowing what I was getting myself into (think I was Talon).

Yea I fed WW and surrendered at 20 min.
Yeah, I've done WW vs Talon. It was pretty nasty, I felt bad for him afterwards.
Once WW gets that ulti he really starts to just win lane.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastan View Post
"according to SV"

how about according to empirical evidence. Have you tried ww w/ longsword start now?
Have you tried Udyr with boots 3 start now?

Grunt666

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1C3dR4K3 View Post
I've been doing quite good with him lately at solo top, and even if I get ganked, I still manage to dominate my lane most of the time. This forces their jungler to camp top, thereby letting my other lanes chill and farm. Anyone else think Warwick is a great solo top champ?
I have no idea how low your elo is but it is very low, and your match history tells a different story. Maybe you never played him pre changes but I can tell you as someone who has over 500 ranked matches this season on WW on my accounts he is worse off now than before the changes.

Ww is trash now.